Thread: Ellis dee set

Default Ellis dee set

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and appreciate you taking the time to read this.

I used to dj back in the early 2000's and just starting to get back into it. I remember one of my favorite sets was one Ellis dee spun and I wanna get those tracks to add to my arsenal.

The set was Ellis dee at liquid adrenalin funtastic voyage June 1998. It is quite accessible if u google it you can listen to it. I was hoping some of you wouldnt mind listening to this great set and help me build a track list for it. I have always enjoyed this set bc it felt like all the tracks were so unique minus skibadee mcing.

So if you wouldnt mind listening to some great tunes and let me know if u recognize any of the tracks. I only know that the last track is Adam f brand new funk.

Thanks for all ur help

Here's a couple ..
    A-Sides - Calibre (Ed Rush Remix) - Eastside
    Ganja Kru - Science - True Playaz
    Ganja Kru - Ghetto Brother - True Playaz
    Decorum - Contrax - Liftin' Spirits

Default :)

VITUS. Thank you so much!!!

I checked out those tracks and they bring back so many memories and it's good to hear the entire song too. Those are from of my favorites from that set too!!

However, my favorite from the set is the track Ellis mixes right after ganja krus science...

Any ideas?

Default Found one

Just did some snooping around and found one

Ganja kru - forbidden fruit

last track on Side B is...

Adam F - Brand new funk

http://www.discogs.com/Adam-F-Brand-...k/master/48332

kind of hard to hear the tracks with Skibba babbling all over the top, mic was way too loud

If you want that track on vinyl, I can highly recommend buying this box set, on cogs at the moment for only £5, and some other top tunes in this box set too.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Planet-V/release/48580
    Last edited by Si Cosis; 5th September 2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Added new link

Thx Cosis!

The adam f track was the only one I knew from the set. I have the vinyl!! And skibba does ruin the set doesn't he. For what's its worth I did find his opening track

Swan e & undacut - radio wars

Default Thx

Thx Cosis!

The adam f track was the only one I knew from the set. I have the vinyl!! And skibba does ruin the set doesn't he. For what's its worth I did find his opening track

Swan e & undacut - radio wars

Default Couple more!!

Found a couple more if anyone's interested!!!!

Undacut - mind adventures

Undacut - shadows

Thread Information