Thread: liquid chrystal

Default liquid chrystal

LIQUID CHRYSTAL - INNER SENSE

I've had the name of this track in my head for ages but I can't remember how it goes. So I was wondering if any of you kind people could put up a little clip for me to listen to.
    Cheers!

This, I think, is the tune with 'Julie Andrews' singing, 'A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down!'
    I know Ive got 'Inner Sense' somewhere, I'll try and find it and do you a rip.
    I used to like all the Neil Rumley (NRG) stuff, this is a blinder of a tune by the man himself!!

Nice one Chris! I don't quite know why I've got this name in my head, but I need to find out what it is!

Nah its the one from 91 that goes"I start to cryyyyyyyy"
    Wicked tunage

Just checked it out Tim, and the tune with the 'Julie Andrews' sample is 'Liquid Crystal - The power within' & on the flip, it has the '92 remix of 'Inner Sense'. Looks like at one time Ive got rid of the original, bad mistake, worth a bit of money now.
    I'll rip both tracks for ya, coz the 'Power within' is a blinder!!

The original goes " You must be on some new improved sh!t" - "Can u feel it, feel the rhythm in your feet...".

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Cheers Biskit, but that doesn't ring any bells... But, the words that Sirius wrote that are from the original do.
    Is there also a guy who sings "you can dance if you want to if you're in that frame of mind. But if you don't dance and if you can't dance then you're no friend of mine"
    It's starting to become clearer!

Thats - FEEL IT by REALITY 'JOHN J & DAZ M' (Nuero Recs)

Yeah, the dance if u want to bit is Reality, but the same sample is used on Liquid Crystal with the piano off the spoon full of sugar track........

Cheerio

sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Originally posted by ilovepiano

Is there also a guy who sings "you can dance if you want to if you're in that frame of mind. But if you don't dance and if you can't dance then you're no friend of mine"
    That's borrowed from a 80s tune - The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats

Now I'm really confused!
    But thanks people!

If u want the dance if u want to tune its John J (of zone fame), if u want another tune which says 'can u feel it, feel the rhythm in your feet' then its prolly Liquid Crystal (orig)

Cheerio

Sirius.

Power Within Remix is the one with Can u feel it lyrics in it

The original is the one with all the mad Mary Poppins sounds in it

I think lol

Originally posted by sirius
    If u want the dance if u want to tune its John J (of zone fame), if u want another tune which says 'can u feel it, feel the rhythm in your feet' then its prolly Liquid Crystal (orig)

Cheerio

Sirius.

Thread Information