Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Universe big love track list 92???

Default Universe big love track list 92???

Producer and grooverider sets with the classiest tunes such as Extremity ep, El bland e, hi tech music, cooking up yah brain(remix) and more of the biggest oldskool tunes. I know most of them but theres a couple of biggies i'm not so sure about. If anyone knows all these tunes i'll be in your debt for life. I won't give you anything but i'll say cheers. Cheers!

Are you sure it is 1992 as I have a nearly complete tracklisting for the producer from the big love in 1993.

Sorry Raoul, its "In 2 Orbit 92" Producer, then Grooverider on the otherside. Intro is 2-x-treme, Extremity ep, Empire recs then mixes "Cooking up yah brain(remix) into it. Banging set! Its the second to last track that he mixes "Get the message" New Decade into which i need to know. Such a wicked tune but it seems that no-one knows it. I know most of the tunes but if you fancy doing a list i'd be eternally grateful. Cheers geez!

The track that has the sample 'you know how to love me' has never been ID'd in 15 years...sample was also used in Mystery Man - Love E..love it !

One of my top 3 sets ever !
    If Rockin The House Well Is a Crime Then Let Me Be Guilty !!!

Too right, chop up massive and banging effective skratches(well, producer anyway). Do you know the name of track 7or8, the one he mixes into "Cooking up yah brain"(original). Is it called "Cronicle of Sound"? He then mixes "Multicoloured Lazers" into that. Class oldskool tune. Need to know, cheers for the help Zot!

Isnt that multi coloured lasers track
    Double T* & Mister E* - E.P.

I dont have the mix so i cant check

Default Cheeeers

YEAH! Nice one geez. Hard to believe that i had a copy but left it(+about 30ish tunes) at some party about 12, 13 years ago. I kept thinking it was the "Multicoloured lasers" ep. Going for £3 on discogs. Whats wrong with these people? Nevermind. Cheers for your help chap!

soz mate, not sure about that cronicles of sound track

Quote Originally Posted by charliehurrell View Post
    YEAH! Nice one geez. Hard to believe that i had a copy but left it(+about 30ish tunes) at some party about 12, 13 years ago. I kept thinking it was the "Multicoloured lasers" ep. Going for £3 on discogs. Whats wrong with these people? Nevermind. Cheers for your help chap!
    No worries

could anyone please provide a link to said set?!

Check out Hardcore will never die, audio/mixes. Type in producer as hes not on the list(for some reason) and its "In Orbit 92" with Grooverider on the other side. As said above, know most of em but theres a couple i'm not so sure about. Goodluck geez. All help is mich appreciated!

If anyone's still after the missing Producer tune on this set, it's this : YouTube - Chops EMC & Extensive - Dangerzone

Full tracklist here :

2-X-treme - X-treme Theme
    4 hero - cookin up ya brain
    dms - vengeance
    dj dd haas & x-10-civ - hi tec muuuuuusic
    ruff tuff & wicked stuff - chapel of dub
    terrorize - just a feeling
    low noise block - rave in the bedroom
    4 hero - cookin up ya brain
    chops-emc & extensive - dangerzone
    fols - multi coloured lasers ep
    dj phantasy & gemini - never try the hippodrome
    dj phantasy - let's go (remix)
    chops-emc & extensive - me' isrealites

shit hot, nice one geezer. Wondered what this tune was since i was 13. Shame about the crap lyrics. Cheers though.

Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    The track that has the sample 'you know how to love me' has never been ID'd in 15 years...sample was also used in Mystery Man - Love E..love it !

One of my top 3 sets ever !

Mate, that track was ID a year or so ago. It was a dubplate which Grooverider had. A new pressing was released about 6 months ago. Trying to find who's re-pressing it though

Freebass

Quote Originally Posted by Freebass View Post
    Mate, that track was ID a year or so ago. It was a dubplate which Grooverider had. A new pressing was released about 6 months ago. Trying to find who's re-pressing it though

Freebass

Gotta copy thanks mate, its by elusive - Ninety Two Retro Discography at Discogs

Thread Information