Thread: Track From Normskis House Party

Default Track From Normskis House Party

Back In The Early Nineties, On The Normski House Party Show On Bbc2, They Used To Run A Competition Where Viewers Could Send In Tunes That They Had Produced, Now I Know This Is A Real Long Shot, But There Was This One Track That Sounded Awesome. It Was Called Kinetix. Not Sure But I Think That Was The Artist, Not The Title. This Was 92 Style Hardcore. I Doubt It Ever Got Released, But You Never Know, Maybe Someone On Here May Remember It Or Know Something About It. Thanks Anyway!

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

have you checked on Discogs or Youtube? Might even have the old Normski footgae over on the Tube?!?!

Default normski footage

yeah ive tried google, you tube, discogs. Nothing. Like i say i'm not even sure if it ever got released, it was just an entry in the competition. Shame coz it was an awesome tune!

Kinetix Recordings - CDs and Vinyl at Discogs

Not related to this label is it?

Default no, i don't think so

had a quick scan through the recordings, don't think it's the same people. I remember they had made some bunty video with computer effects, (like the early playstation graphics if you put a music cd in). it was a heavy track sounded like it would've fitted well on the NOISE 2 compilation, there was a guy sort of MCing / rapping over it. What annoys me is i actually recorded that particular episode on VHS by accident. Then lost it. Dam it!

only thing i could come up with is ..

Various - Promo Mix 47 (Vinyl) at Discogs

the writer 'R. Ouimet' has a write up which is fairly extensive and didnt mention the competition specifically sadly.

Could it be Andrew Komis as Komix ??
    iamdek

Just ruling out Kinetic by the Golden Girls , long shot

I have the A8 episode on VHS still LOL
    I rember Kym Sims was on too

PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY TO ME "YOU BUY VINYL ? I THOUGHT THEY'D STOPPED MAKING IT !"

ALL MCs SHOULD BE SHOT !!!!!

Thread Information