Thread: Tune ID Please

Default Tune ID Please

Hi Everyone , This is my first post , so i hope i`ve posted in the right section... I just been sorting through some vinyl , as i fancied knockin` up a mix of old skool diva`s. Whilst diggin through, i banged on an old graeme park mix from 94. This tune came in i aint heard in years...to be honest i had forgot about. I don`t know the artist or the tune title. So i got on to the interweb and searched by the chorus, which i do know, but after ages of looking i could not find anything. Then luckily i found this site via a link I just hope some out there can help me i.d this gem, so i can hopefully find a copy on cogs. Right to the tune... the mix as i mentioned is from 94 , the vocalist is a female, the chorus goes something like... there`s more to love than this (piano bit) ..there`s more to life than love x 2. It does have abit of a loveland feel to it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Has a bit of piano, a female vocalist, the lyrics you've mentioned and it's from 1994:

Volcano - More To Love at Discogs

Maybe it's the one you're looking for.
    Last edited by MrWigan; 17th October 2011 at 03:28 PM.

Default Over The Moon!!

Cheers Mr.Wigan , Your A Starman. That`s The One. What i can`t believeI`ve just found this on cogs for 50p, i thought this would have been alot more..don`t get me wrong i ain`t complainin . Thanks again. I hope i can return the favour sometime.

Thread Information