Thread: Please identify amen jungle track

Default Please identify amen jungle track

I have a long time quest with this one. I had it on cassette around 1997-2000. The main problem is that I've lost the tape, so I'm trying to identify it for last several years but without success.
    So basically the track consists of drum sequence based on Amen break, some simple deep bassline and maybe some FX. The tempo is around 170-180 bpm. Please find attached the sample of the drum sequence which I have recreated from my memory. It is close to the original and contains some characteristic grooves. Unfortunately, I don't remember the melody of the bassline. Please take a listen.
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have a long time quest with this track. I had it on cassette around 1997-2000. The main problem is that I've lost the tape, so I'm trying to identify it for last several years but without success.
    So basically the track consists of drum sequence based on Amen break, some simple deep bassline and maybe some FX. The tempo is around 170-180 bpm. Please find attached the sample of the drum sequence which I have recreated from my memory. It is close to the original and contains some characteristic grooves. Unfortunately, I don't remember the melody of the bassline. Please take a listen.
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information