Thread: Please Help!!! Mid 90's Acid House Track

Default Mid 90's Acid House Track

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums. Great site! Hopefully we can help each other out. Sorry if this post is not in the right genre. I think it is, but... Anyway, I edited down the song's progression in this sample to keep it under 1 MB. Also, there are a couple of vocal samples in the 2nd half of the clip.

The track is off of a mid-90's record with a white label that only says 'Blur Vol. #2.' It was released as part of a series by Blur Records Los Angeles. A couple of them are listed on Discogs. Of course, this one, is not.

Here's a Discogs link to another in the series: Unknown Artist - BLUR Vol. #5 (Vinyl) at Discogs

(And just FYI: the 'House Loops' series from Blur Records is something else.)

I've been looking for this track for over a decade now. And actually, more than the ID itself, I would just like to have a clean Mp3 copy of it. This sample is from a mix cassette, and the next mix unfortunately starts right where this sample ends. So if you can't ID it, but you have a good copy of it (or the original vinyl to sell), PLEASE hit me up.

Thanks for taking a look guys.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by quietwalk; 1st August 2011 at 02:43 AM.

I remember this from some old mix tape I had around...
    I dunno the name but it reminds me to DJs Friction And Spice,
    if there weren't other ideas you might try that direction
    Friction & Spice Discography at Discogs

(btw I would post this in the breakbeat section)

Thread Information