Thread: A BUNCH of garage tunes yet to be named

Default A BUNCH of garage tunes yet to be named

Ok, so im always on a hunt for I.Ds. These are the few which I have submitted on various websites and nobody seems to have any answers. I hope someone on here knows at least one...

Ok here we go!

Found out the first one, just need the 2nd tune on this vid:
    YouTube - ‪2 garage tunes STILL in need of I.D‬‏

Track 8 (first tune)= YouTube - ‪Track#8 - ???- HnG set mixed by Dj Fatz and L‬‏

Track 9= YouTube - ‪Track# 9 ???(2)‬‏

With this one i just need some clarification as to if this is the actual MJ Cole mix or if its something completely different altogether - YouTube - ‪HnG Album "Wicked" Track 8 Din Da Da (MJ Cole Mix)‬‏

Short garage sample - Zippyshare.com - garage sample 1.mp3

Someone please come forward if they know any info. I may also add to this post soon.

Nifty
    Last edited by Nifty; 19th June 2011 at 09:09 AM.

Further to the comment on Track 9 on You tube, the cover ups by Joey Musafia was originally taken form R-Tyme Use Me (MK Mix) hope that helps you further, I couldn't find a 2 step version as yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kingey View Post
    Further to the comment on Track 9 on You tube, the cover ups by Joey Musafia was originally taken form R-Tyme Use Me (MK Mix) hope that helps you further, I couldn't find a 2 step version as yet
    Ahh thanks Kingey yes that does help a lot, I have a lead now and il start looking into it properly. Il update this post if I find the name of it. Again, Thanks

Thread Information