Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tune that ALWAYS was mixed in after SIL Windows?

LOL, I'm always up for a challenge and this one has eluded me for the three hours Ive gone through mixes with this on it! Nothing comes up regularly!!! Any clues as to what the tune sounds like

wait for a soundclip...

Holy shit .... been on tune id for many a moon ..... and this is tuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kingey View Post
    LOL, I'm always up for a challenge and this one has eluded me for the three hours Ive gone through mixes with this on it! Nothing comes up regularly!!! Any clues as to what the tune sounds like
    Jeez.

Never wanted anyone to go spend any great amount of time on this.....Just thought it might be something that someone might know of the top of thier head..... However, I have spent a hell of a lot of time myself doing the same thing, to no avail.

This tune came back into my head cos I heard it on a mix at my mates house...problem is, he cant remember what mix it was (streamed)...but when I find out...I will be sure to post result and/or soubdclip here.

EDIT: Bugger...just spent another frigging hour trawling around internet after this bloody tune..gffhnmbcaertydsf
    Last edited by MatTheCat; 12th May 2011 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatTheCat View Post
    Can anyone tell me the name of the tune that was practically always mixed into SIL - Windows. The two go that well together that I always thought they were the one and the same track, with the SIL-Windows providing the build up to what followed (the tune I dont no).
    lol, this thread is mad. My wife ALWAYS mixes this tune out of sil. Going off the lack of description I thought i'd give it a guess

QUASIMODO - LET IT OUT

You're wife mixes?!

Doc Martin used to always mix Sil - Windows with "Feel It" by Coco Steel and Love Bomb.
    Please try my Most Wanteds: Vol 1 Vol 2

is it bassheads is there anybody out there?????????

Nope to all suggestions.

The tune that I mean serves as a real 'take off', to which Sil - Windows serves as the builp up...

I will nail this sonovabith one day.....and when I do, the result I was looking for will appear here.

Kraze - The party ?
    Still looking for these 5 songs. (recorded from Montreal radios)

13 & 16
    http://www.tuneid.com/old-skool-classics-1987-1993/53143-my-last-4-1992-a.html
    Thanks!

and here
    http://www.tuneid.com/old-skool-classics-1987-1993/80069-new-wanted-know-song.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy View Post
    You're wife mixes?!

Doc Martin used to always mix Sil - Windows with "Feel It" by Coco Steel and Love Bomb.
    lol, yes, why so shocked?

Quote Originally Posted by elimix View Post
    Kraze - The party ?
    Cracking tune!

But not the one.

Hey Mat, I know the tune you're talking about but i've been trying to find out the name of it for over 15 years. It jingles in and before the speech "inter-dimensional masters" etc it goes "Bless you on your journey" then there's a loop of "the-the-the-the-the" in the middle. I also had this tune on tape in the mid 90's and have been searching since. I'll let you know if i ever find it.
    Declan

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDecH View Post
    Hey Mat, I know the tune you're talking about but i've been trying to find out the name of it for over 15 years. It jingles in and before the speech "inter-dimensional masters" etc it goes "Bless you on your journey" then there's a loop of "the-the-the-the-the" in the middle. I also had this tune on tape in the mid 90's and have been searching since. I'll let you know if i ever find it.
    Declan
    You will be meaning this:

Lumukanda - EMC Squared - YouTube

but that aint the tune I was trying to find with this thread (given up on it now and have never heard it again since)

Yep, thank you my friend. If ever i hear the one you seek i'll post a reply.

hi i heard a tune 20 years ago mixed by some local dj.... i dont have a soundclip or a description ...HELP????

Thread Information