Thread: dj bear & ellis dee @ obsession 1992

Default dj bear & ellis dee @ obsession 1992

eze all ,hope you guys and gals may be able to help me here..
    i have a copy of DJ bear and Ellis Dee at Obsession 92 club tour i think it may be???,lol pirate tapes all look the same..but anyway i am trying to find out what the first tune on the A-side is...this is preceded by the blue peter coon which i already have..any help would be apreciated in IDing this choon,i have heard it on a few other tapes but sadly like all good tapes some were lent and never returned,also i dont think its one of the most loved tunes from the era but it just does somthing for me....uses/samples the break used by leftfield ,has a nice bongo intro sound,the lyrics (free your mind) and a nice catchy whisling before it breaks down with some crazy synth business..may be a bit vague but i hope it may be enough to go on..many thanks for your assistance, much love and respects yall..peace

Quality tune this.... would like an ID myself, it's the only tune I don't know from the set....

Hopefully this clip will help....
    Attached Files Attached Files

yeah thats the puppy love it nice1 for the sound clip,nuff respects for that..i did have it on a complation tape also, thought it was a kaos theory, but i was wrong lol, gotta keep hunting its out there some where..

Quote Originally Posted by tommi View Post
    Nicely done....

wow..lol..just caught up with the messages,,thanks soooooooo much for your help on this,very much appreciated guys nuff respects for that..if i can return the favour some time gime a shout..stay safe yall,hope to catch up summore soon..gunna go route out some others now..blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Thrash View Post
    Quality tune this.... would like an ID myself, it's the only tune I don't know from the set....

Hopefully this clip will help....
    Hi what was the blue peter tune called as I've been after this for years cheers

Quote Originally Posted by m3jon View Post
    Hi what was the blue peter tune called as I've been after this for years cheers
    Doctor G - The Hypnotizer (Vinyl) at Discogs B3
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

Thread Information