Thread: Doctors

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Default Doctors

Im after an id with little info as usual lol

More oldskool hardcore than piano, prob 91 ish with lyrics either 'Go and get a doctor, go an get a doctor' OR 'Get me a doctor, get me a doctor'

COuld it be Dr S Gachet - NHS Ep or am I way off?

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Does`nt mr kirks nightmare by 4 hero have them lyrics in them.

digthemusic

Hmmm, cant remember if it does to be honest. I'll check it but it aint that one Im on about.

Cheers though mate, I'll give it a listen to completely make sure - I know my description aint up to much!

"The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Could be positive tim

After dark - Cardiac

intense - the doctor

all breakbeat tunes

al

Cheers Al, only just seen the reply...Doh.

Whats the S Gachet stuff like then?????

I think your getting muddled up pacman as the nhs ep isnt dr s gachet its doc scott.
    All doc scotts nhs eps are really good, the 1st one in paticular I really like a lot it has a couple of tunes that were really big in mid 91.

Originally posted by JAZ
    I think your getting muddled up pacman as the nhs ep isnt dr s gachet its doc scott.
    All doc scotts nhs eps are really good, the 1st one in paticular I really like a lot it has a couple of tunes that were really big in mid 91.
    Think your right m8, surte ive seen something ssaying Gachett did that but probobaly dogy info.

Hasnt Gachet done some 'Medical' related tuenage and....Has anyone got the Doc Scott tunage in question that they could sort me out with?

Thanks for your help with this.

Thread Information