Thread: Hardcore track from 92 (no audio - *yet*)...

Default Hardcore track from 92 with audio sample...

**** FOUND ****
    Massive thanks to GrooveSection

I have an old really fast hardcore mix tape that is incredible - hell knows who mixed it though. There are two or three tracks I haven't been able to ID as yet. I was hoping someone could help me - the first one I am trying to ID:

Audio available here - Track was Noise Factory - We Have It

Near the beginning there is the sample of some bloke: "Bring it on down" and a hoover style bassline.

Then there's a sung female vocal, pitched right up, that goes something like: "an' we all should try to be... *something*". It's hard to make out the last word as the track is so fast. Repeated a few times.

Then another female vocal - hells knows what this one says - sorry for the bad description. I could write how it sounds but that would probably just confuse.

Next is a bloke saying "I can't I can't I can't be stopped". I *think* that this is sampled from Cochise - Tellin' It All (sample appears just after 4 minutes in).

The track then strips back to just bassline with the sample "Bring it on down" and then a Ragga style voice shouting something before the beat comes back with: "I can't I can't I can't be stopped" again.

It's almost certainly from 1992 and a good solid breakbeat driven hardcore tune as you'd expect of the era. The two tracks before it in the mix are:

Sound Corp. - Regen Time [1992]
    Ajax Project - 4 Windows [1992]

I hope someone can help - I've been trying to ID this tune for weeks and had no luck at all.

Massive thanks for looking at this anyway.

Jammer
    Last edited by Jammer; 18th February 2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Now with audio...

i THINK the first one (the audio clip you posted) is on this 12"
    Dont have it anymore but i am pretty sure it is on this..
    C.M.C. - Orchestra Mayhem (Vinyl) at Discogs

DO NOT BUY IT BEFORE GETTING IT CONFIRMED

Hi man - thanks for that pointer towards CMC. My other thread was his track Lets Rave - E Buzz! but this one, although containing some of the samples, is different. It's similar but not quite. Thanks again. (I've posted audio for this one now too)
    J

Cool and how ironic CMC was your other ID

I certainly used to have the tune in this thread and it is now driving me wild

after looking on Discogs i am now sure it is actually this 12"
    Noise Factory - We Have It / Warning (Vinyl) at Discogs

Notice the comment at the bottom of the page mentions CMC - We Have It

Maybe why i thought CMC for this originally???
    Sorry to be so vague mate Too many years of partying has rotted my brain

*EDIT*
    Just found an mp3.
    Noise Factory- We Have It.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

it is indeed Noise Factory - We Have It
    Noise Factory - We Have It / Warning (Vinyl) at Discogs

Last edited by groovesection; 18th February 2011 at 12:48 AM. Reason: added link

Excellent! Thanks a million mate. Do you know I had a suspicion it was Noise Factory and was going through all their stuff in my vinyl, hard drive and then YouTube. Annoyingly, for some reason, We Have It is not on YouTube so I would never have found it without your input. (I'm going to upload it I think). Massive thanks.
    Just one more tune on this mix to ID and I think I'm done. I'm not sure what I'll do with the list when I've finished - it's kind of come a bit of a mission for me. Just a way to relive the good old days.
    Thanks again man
    J
    PS: Keep an eye out for the final track from the mix I can't ID - I'm guessing you'll know it. )

Thread Information