Thread: Tune ID - Samples Lyrics from Debbie Malone - Rescue Me

Default Tune ID - Samples Lyrics from Debbie Malone - Rescue Me

Looking for the ID of a remix of the famous Debbie Malone track - Rescue Me (Crazy about your love).....

I don't think the vocals are sang on this version by the original artist, as it differs from the original....but the lyric samples are exactly the same.

Pretty sure it was released around the Happy Hardcore era of 94 - 96, the annoying thing is, I know I have it on an old tape somewhere....just cannot find it to leave you all an audio sample :-(

Any help appreciated as always !!!!

NB - Possibly Slammin Vinyl, think it came from the Jimmy J, Billy Bunter, Red Alert, Mike Slammer types..........help please :-)

debbie malone rescue mel - Download Mp3 - Cokemp3.org

This may help you identify the differences in tracks, the original was 1989. I had the pleasure to play it in a rave set in the summer of 1989.
    Around 1992/3 there was another mix released which seemed like the vocals was pitch stretched to slow the version down. I believe the mix version was the "Uplifting Elephants mix" or something like that.

Classic late 80s House Tune, used extensively at the beginnings of the Acid House era.
    Last edited by Senseless Rapture; 9th January 2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Update link URL

Thanks for that .......most helpfull !!!

The track called Release or Release Remix could be the one your after.

http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Mr-Hyde-Re.../release/82399

http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Mr-Hyde-Th.../release/32890

Sweet !!!

Time for some discogs shopping.

Big thanks !!!

Thread Information