Thread: What other old school tracks does this vocal sample appear on?

Default What other old school tracks does this vocal sample appear on?

The vocal sample I put up is from Genlog's 'It Feels So'. It's a sample of a girl kind saying "it feels so great" (might be "so free" or "so good" I can't tell really) EITHER WAY the same sample was featured in a few different tunes but the one I'm looking for is a breakbeat-house jam with keyboards or piano circa '91-'93. I've been looking for it forever! EVEN if you don't know the name of the track I'm looking for, if you recognize the sample in other old school tunes you know of then go ahead and list them. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is the one that springs immediately to mind:

Bass Construction - The E.P. Part 2 at Discogs

Too Sexy To Dance (Addicted To Bass) - a clip of it can be found at Bass Construction mp3, download Elicit, Elicit Bass Construction mp3 download - mp3skyline.com.

This classic Jack U Rebels cut under the Microbots name perhaps?

Microbots III - Vibrations

Microbots - Chip III (Vinyl) at Discogs

YouTube - Microbots - Vibrations!

or

High Energy - Chapter One (Vinyl) at Discogs

So Good samples the same vocal and does have a breakbeat....

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

[QUOTE=Paul Zykotik;387267]This is the one that springs immediately to mind:

Bass Construction - The E.P. Part 2 at Discogs

YESSS!!! That's it exactly. I owe you one!

[QUOTE=BUNKERHEADZ;387277]This classic Jack U Rebels cut under the Microbots name perhaps?

Microbots III - Vibrations

Microbots - Chip III (Vinyl) at Discogs

YouTube - Microbots - Vibrations!

'Vibrations' is awesome! Once again Bunkerheadz, your musical knowledge amazes me.

If anyone has even more tracks with the "it feels so..." sample keep 'em coming. THERE'S ANOTHER track out there with this sample that I'm looking for as well that has a mid-tempo 4X4 beat and a rolling bassline. It's a bit similar to the 051 mix of Something Good by Utah Saints but with a heavier stomp. Also sounds like something Green Velvet would have come up with back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlemeat View Post
    'Vibrations' is awesome! Once again Bunkerheadz, your musical knowledge amazes me.
    Well Im getting older so I hope my brains wont leave me too soonish LOL

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Hey, long time no see...sorry for waking this sleeping thread. I am listening to an old CD that's called "Hardcore Rave Mix of House Party - Part 8". On it is the track by Genlog. Great CD! It was my first Hardcore Rave Mix of House Party CD ever. lol So I was reminded that I am still searching for the same sample. One day I was watching this movie called "Irina Palm" with Marianne Faithfull. A few times during the film there is this background techno track using the "it feels so good" sample. Seems to be a younger production, maybe early 2000s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-El4...youtu.be&t=37s
    Anybody know it?

Thread Information