Thread: kenny ken an stevie hyper d,energy 1997 track id please

Default kenny ken an stevie hyper d,energy 1997 track id please

Ive Never Heard Any Other Dj Play This Tune,apart From Kenny Ken,an Ive Only,heard Him Play It Once At Energy 97, I Think It Was The Last Track Of The Night..!!!the vocal says..AT THE TONE PLEASE RECORD YOUR MESSAGE !!!WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED RECORDING,YOU MAY HANG UP OR PRESS 1 FOR MORE OPTIONS,, PROPER JUMP UP TUNE ,HYPER D STARTS GOING MAD,"""THIS ONE HAPPENS TO BE THE BOOM ,,MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE ROOM""SAY TURN UP THE SOUND TURN UP THE VOLUME WOTTA WOTTA, WICKED TUNE "" THIS IVE GOTTA HAV THIS TUNE IN MY LIFE ON VINYL, I HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHO MADE IT OR WHAT LABEL IT WAS ON ,,NUFFIN SO !!!PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!! THANK U TO ALL MY JUNGLISTS
    Last edited by shickle; 29th August 2010 at 02:21 AM. Reason: FGFH

might be "call waiting" on the kool fm album,think there was a unreleased mix too,also a tune on joker rec wit that sample cant remember the name tho

Herman8r is right - pretty sure it's on Joker Recs - i think it's the B side on this:

Riddler, The - Ain't No Way / At The Time (Vinyl) at Discogs

Dave

isnt it off this....... Shy FX - The Formula at Discogs

100% Shy Fx - Call Waiting from Formula EP also a remix did come out on a Kool FM ep

I'm still pretty sure the tune in question is the riddler tune - check the link and play the set (Dj Jamie joker records mix) skip the set to 26 mins 25 secs which is when it kicks in:

The Riddler - At The Time - Let's mix

The Shy FX tune uses a similar sample but doesn't the match the vocals listed in the original post.

Deffo Riddler

Dave

Thread Information