Thread: 80's Pop/Club Beat Search, please help!

Default 80's Pop/Club Beat Search, please help!

Okay, I've done alot searches for this song. I am sure it had the lyrics 'humping it up' somewhere on it, but, maybe not, as there does not seem to be a song that says that, not with the 'ing', anyway. But, it was 'humpING'. Everybody in My searches, keeps pointing me at songs that have lyrics like, thump it up, and, while it was probably 'thumping' I heard, it was 'ing' sound, I know that. So, if anyone, and, I mean anyone, could point out any song, from the 80s, because it was on an 80's mix on the radio, that was sung by a woman, kind of sounded like a sexy club beat, you know, something you can't help but move your hips too the one-two beat, with the lyrics 'humping', 'thumping', 'bumping', hell, a-zumping 'it up', or, basically anything that even sounds like "humping it up", sung fast, (as Kim Wildes song The Second Time, has a line, FUMBLE it up, that sounds alot like it, and if anyone knows that song, really does sound alot like that). At this rate, I'll just take all songs from the 1980s, with a chick singing, or maybe dude with high voice, that has the lyrics "it up", to a club/pop beat. Seriously, there can't be that many, can there? I'd go through them Myself. This song has some SERIOUS emotional connotations for Me, and am kicking Myself that I couldn't hear the name, its really important that I find out, thats why I'm still looking after all these searchs. Damn radio stations. (I even emailed them and asked, and, no dice.) Its not Pumping it Up by Kylie Minogue, by the way, lots of people suggest that, and, has the right lyric sound, but, unless theres a sexy club remix out there, done in the 80s, not that. I really thought I'd found it the other day, I head 'Spin' by the Cassette Kids on the radio, but, turns out its a 2000 song, but, that tune is very, very close, for reference. SIXTH time I've asked this now, on yahoo Q&A, anyway, and I will keep trying, untill, by some chance, I get lucky. I heard that this site does wonders for finding elusive songs you've heard, So, anyone, please, please, PLEASE..... help?
    Last edited by lonewolf; 30th May 2011 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Sad spelling.

Thread Information