Thread: Jumping jack frost old techno

Default Jumping jack frost old techno

Hi all I am looking for a old hoovery techno tune played by jumping jack frost from 92 (I think). I cant find the set or tracklisting to match the tracs from the tape I know, but here are the tunes I remember in roughly the order they were played:
    Rhythim Is Rhythim - Strings Of Life (12", RE) at Discogs
    Precious X Project - A New Kind Of Sound Generated From Our Nevrotic Mind Vol. 1 (12", EP) at Discogs
    Speedy J - Pullover (Remixes) (12") at Discogs
    Urban Shakedown - Some Justice (12") at Discogs
    Urban Hype - A Trip To Trumpton (7") at Discogs
    Then he played a tune that sampled harry Enfield's Tim nice but dim, then this:
    Noise Factory - My Mind (12", EP) at Discogs
    Awesome 3 - Don't Go (12") at Discogs
    Then a old skool hoovery techno tune which is the one I'm after, then he finished with this
    Adam X - Lost In Hell (12") at Discogs
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. On the other side of this tape was evil eddie richards, thanks for looking.

apologise I forgot this track was on there as well Friends Of Alex - What Is..? Fick Dich (12", S/Sided, W/Lbl) at Discogs I think it was after speedy j pullover he may also have played dj seduction hardcore heaven but its been so long im not 100%on that one

Does anyone even remember a jumping jack frost/evil eddie richards rezerection tape? with mc man parris. I cant even find this tape amongst the rez sets that are for sale on various sites, it was such a common tape (it seemed) back in the day but no one I know has a copy anymore.

Any techno hoover tune titles that j j frost played would be really helpful as I think i am at the desperation stakes, and any random suggestion may be more fruitful. Thanks in advance.

Hi all again, unfortunately i still dont have a sample but do know that carl cox played it at the ark second birthday 92 after run tings - keep the fire burning and before jesse deep shum so if anyone knows this set or has a track listing it would be fantastic. I will try to get a sample in the future but hope this will be a start.

Thanks for looking but its not those, but I like the world Dominance track, thanks again.

Bump!!!

Just joined the site and see this is an old post,but if your still after the set i have a copy of it

Nice list !!! I love electronica. try listening to it.

Hi fastbuck72 thanks for your reply, and if you have a copy that would be great and really appreciated, also thanks kaye for your reply

no probs mate,my laptop is down at moment tho i'll post it up once i'm back and running!

Thread Information