Thread: Life's 5th Birthday Tune?

Default Life's 5th Birthday Tune?

There is a tune off 1 of the 4 life tapes (5th Birthday) that goes rock it for the rest of the night stay calm relax rock to the max!
    then the piano drops in and it then it goes baby i dont know what i should do etc etc it is a good tune indeed.
    Can anyone put a name to it 4 me plz? - Rich225

Jesus I know this tune! can't think right now, but me thinks it's produced by none other than the 'Pianoman', probably under 1 of his guises!!

could well be m8 i mean it certainly sounds like it could be one of his it got a sample from ellis dee's "rock to the max" which i have that IS an old one! usually pianoman like to rip some good samples out of tunes it makes the tune come to life sort of thing!

Could it be

Slapper - Rock to the max

Pianoman produced

Thats the 1! Does this tune or one of the tunes on the record contain a riff very similar to WHIGFIELD - SATURDAY NIGHT?

Originally posted by Biskit
    Thats the 1! Does this tune or one of the tunes on the record contain a riff very similar to WHIGFIELD - SATURDAY NIGHT?
    lol....was thinkin same thing the other day...flip it over to "like this" and the pianoman mix kinda has a whigfield feeling to it.

jonny

ok thanx guys! just gotta try and get hold of it now!

rich...If you wanna rip let me know and I'll sort you out with both mixes of rock to the max....if u want to buy the vinyl, vinyldestination on netsounds had a copy in the middle of august...they might still have it now

http://www.netsounds.com/nscs.cgi?ns...00&nscssi=Full

jonny

that would be spot on if you could sort us out with the mp3's of that tune it would nice to hear that tune again u still on palltalk or icq or u gonna up it to a locker?
    p.s that tune u ripped 4 me a bit back is global - a better love its the one with the frank de wulf riff in it!

Thread Information