Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: House Track From 1993 Aprox.

Some One Did A Shirley Ceasar Remix !!! Dancing Like Fire ! House Mix Can I Know Who That Is ,, They Sampled Hold My Mule!

Greatly Appreciate Any Help That You Can Give Been On My Mind For Years!!!!being A Dj Myself I Know You Can Understand The Frustration Of Not Knowing The Name Of A Song Or Artist That Was So Hot It Stayed With You For So Many Years ! Peace To You My Brother Dj Bambam

Default Who Made This Track Shirley Cesar Remix

Some One Did A Shirley Ceasar Remix !!! Dancing Like Fire ! House Mix Can I Know Who That Is ,, They Sampled Hold My Mule!

Greatly Appreciate Any Help That You Can Give Been On My Mind For Years!!!!being A Dj Myself I Know You Can Understand The Frustration Of Not Knowing The Name Of A Song Or Artist That Was So Hot It Stayed With You For So Many Years ! Peace To You My Brother Dj Bambam

Quote Originally Posted by djbambam View Post

and...?

definetely Dutch style...

Thread Information