Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ??????music is my life??????

YouTube - rob tissera the gallery leeds xmas eve 92 1

listen to the first tune on this mix mate, it could well be it. (diiferent title though)

2 examples - just cant help me

the actual start of the set is an accapella of the above but does go into the tune yo may be after.
    Last edited by APH; 23rd April 2010 at 08:20 PM.

what i thought was a tune must be an accapella then, coz its the exact lyrics but different tune behind.
    any idea of where i can get that accapella and its title?
    thanks so much, i think thats cleared that up after over a decade.
    unless u know any tunes with those exact lyrics (with more piano)
    thanks so much.
    fez

theres a track by sensitize called beggin for more no ones mentioned here but doesnt use the music is my life part of the sample but the rest of it.......
    let the music just take my mind and it takes me higher and i can fly doob spread some happiness peace and joy as i keep on dancing beggin for more

cant find a sample of that sensitise beggin for more.
    anyone got an mp3?

that keep it comin mp3 is a decent tune and almost right (but not the actual one)
    im begginin 2 wonder if this tune exists
    im thinkin its an accapella after listening to the rob tissera mp3 in this thread
    thanks anyway evry1
    gettin closer + closer

Quote Originally Posted by stu-fez View Post
    i have been after a record for years now called music is my life from a dj will (ian williams) tape early 90s. ive bought many called music is my life but none are the same as the 1 i want but all are similar. ive tried chase - music is my life. mind to mind - music is my life and also fargetta - music. sorry ive no sample as the tape was lent out years ago (but it wasnt a tape u would give back lol) so its lost in history till i can get a positive id.
    lyrics include,,,,,
    music is my life,
    it helps me thru the night,
    oohhh music is my life,
    its the joy i have inside
    (and from memory i think it then says)
    keep it coming,
    keep keep it coming,
    just cant dance no more.

Hello pal. Excellent tune, I love it.

Original was by C+C Music Factory ...

I have a really old CD with a version with lots of piano.. and the "full" chorus maybe??

Ive dug it out an ripped it anyways.. Really hope this is it!

Music Is My Life.mp3
    Last edited by quiggs2001; 30th April 2010 at 09:53 PM.

exact lyrics yeah.
    if look earlier in this thread, theres a u tube link for a rob tissera mix. it starts exactly like the mp3 u put up but different tune comes into the lyrics.
    im gettin pretty sure its an accapella im after and not a tune after all
    very close though, very close indeed.
    thanks anyhow though pal, guess im still looking (4 an accapella i think) im just not sure anymore.

Default music is my life

any idea of the name of that accapella of music is my life from the start of that rob tissera mix. any info would be great, expecially where i can get a copy.
    thanks

I distinctly remember a "Lynx" CD (think it was free) about 10 years ago with this on it, must have been a bootleg or a 'new' remix at that time tho. Wonder would anyone still have a copy, doubt it tho

the beggin for more tune is a happy hardcore choon ill try and upload it but i thought of another but again it doesnt have all the hard players lyrics in it its slightly different or at least the version i have is i dunno if theres another mix but worth a look its by dj pierre - music is my life on youtube here YouTube - DJ Pierre feat Lorenza - Music is my life

i just listened and thats a different mix to the one i have lol but still only music is my life in the lyrics

YouTube - Chris Paul - Music is my life! used to have that by rapture also i found this one on discogs and there is a soundclip on the sales page unknown artist - music is my life Unknown Artist - Music Is My Life (12") at Discogs
    and ps there is an acapella version on the original c + c music factory - keep it comin' dance till you cant dance no more tho ive not heared it so i couldnt say if it was the one used but considering how many times its been ripped id say it was likely to be the one A2 Keep It Comin' (Dance Till You Can't Dance No More) (A Capella Pieces) 4:04
    C + C Music Factory Featuring Q-Unique And Deborah Cooper - Keep It Comin' (Dance Till You Can't Dance No More!) (12") at Discogs its on there for 99p lol

drrr the chris paul is the wrong clip just search rapture music is my life youtube but its not piano anyway its more italian zone style

ive uploaded the beggin for more tune dont think its what your looking for but worth a listen as its a good tune if you like the 95 happy hardcore era
    sensitize - begin' for more.mp3 - begin' for more.mp3

Is this the one your looking for?
    YouTube - Back to The Old Skool - Music is my life

Thread Information