Thread: DJ Jeno House Reality 1990 US/deep/acid house & Last 4 'Pollen' Manchester IDs

Default DJ Jeno House Reality 1990 US/deep/acid house & Last 4 'Pollen' Manchester IDs

A mixtape called "House of Reality" was one of the first dance tapes I ever heard. Thanks (again!) to the power of the internet I have a copy of the mix and would love to ID some of the choons off it - please can you help!

It turns out that the mix is called "House Reality" by DJ Jeno from around 1990. Some of the tunes are classic acid house (e.g. Laurent X - Machines) but there are also deep house tunes and a bit of dub (someone please tell me the name of the dubby Western tune - track 12 I think!!)

Please see the attached clips of the missing tracks. The mix is available to download on rapidshare here - RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Any help much appreciated!!!

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh! And, there are also 4 outstanding tracks from my 'Pollen' tape to ID. Please spare a few seconds to have a listen and let me know if you have any clues as to what they could be - previous thread below (Side 1, tracks 1, 9, 10 & 13)!

http://www.tuneid.com/old-skool-clas...clubnight.html

Thanks again!

Sprig

The dubby western track is Colourbox - Looks Like We're Shy One Horse, from this brilliant mini-LP:

Colourbox - Colourbox (CD, Album) at Discogs

Also on this Andrew Weatherall Nine O'Clock Drop compilation:

Andrew Weatherall - Nine O'Clock Drop (CD, Album, Comp) at Discogs

Thanks for sharing the tape, sounds great based on the samples, don't know the house tracks though.

house track 1= revelation first power domination dub atomosphere records 1990

12 is bugging me i have it on the pc but cant find it
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Superb!!!

Thanks for your help so far (those 2 tunes you have ID'd are the ones I most wanted!!)

Anymore for anymore??

Please let me know if you have trouble downloading the mix.

Thanks Bunkerheadz!!

I'll put together a full track-list tonight for this mix as I am doing quite well now!

What about track 11?? I have heard that a lot before - I was originally convinced it had to be a renegade soundwave tune but I have literally bought everything they have and haven't found it. Such a beatiful, dubby, chilled track - anybody got any clues??

Track 7 is Houseconductor -Tonight I M Going To Love You
    I a sure I have track 12 will do some digging.
    Good to here some Jeno tapes have made it on here. I have some amazing tapes of his from the early 90's.

here's what I found by google-ing this mix:

1) Revelation - First Power (Atmosphere)
    2) DTR - How many times - nu groove
    3) Adrenaline MOD - Ectasy
    4) The Martian - Get Up To My Groove
    5) Frankinfozi - Get Hip To The Music
    6) Direct - The Dream
    7) House Conductor - Tonight I'm Going To Love You
    8) Laurent X - Machines
    9) Leftfield - Not Forgotten (Fatehs Case mix)
    10) Colurbox - Looks Like We're Shy One Horse
    11) Joanne Law - Love Is Not Enough
    12) Tech Nine - Slam Jam
    13) Renegade Soundwave - Thunder

Thanks muchly Indasoul!!!!

I am a bit embarrassed now as I am sure I tried to find a tracklist on the internet but couldn't!!!

Major thanks to everyone who has listened and helped me out - fantastic!!! Right, best order me some choons!! :-)

Thread Information