Thread: C&M connection which mix???????

Default C&M connection which mix???????

been looking for a copy of c&m connection another night for a while now it's got a full vocal in it and samples from many other piano tunes from this era it's on network (but not the one on ogs for a quid) and i was told its pressed on blue vinyl if anyone can help me with a mix name or cat number for this tune you'll make my xmas

ta in advance

U sure the one on oggs for a quid isn't the one you want??

Check the youtube link to one of the mixes on the Network release:

YouTube - C & M Connection - Another Night (Paradise Garage Resampled Mix) (1990)

Dave

no defo not mate i already own a copy of that one the version i want is the first tune of hikki b's goodtimes set which can be found on osa's gold member mix section it was him who told me it was on blue vinyl he couldn't tell me more as he had borrowed it off someone himself it's obviously rare as i have only ever heard it on that set and there is no mention of it discogs i thought the italo wharehouse mix may have been the one i was after but was told that it is just the same as the garage resampled mix

e ar mate ...

https://www.yousendit.com/download/M...dVVubHlGa1E9PQ

edit -> C&M Connection - Another Night (Italo Warehouse Mix)
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 17th December 2009 at 10:29 AM.

cheers for the help mate but thats the same as the one i've already got on network.
    as i said above the version i'm after is hikky b's first track on his goodtimes set found on the osa gold member mixes section i'm not a gold member at the moment so cant access it to upload a sample but i'm sure you;ll agree if you listen to it it's a far better version than the one above. i have asked hikky b about this track and the only info he could give me was it was on network and pressed on blue vinyl there is no sign of it ogs and i've never hesrd it anywhere else

Are you sure its by C&M Connection?

There are a load of tunes that use those samples, and those lads tend to play a lot of Italian

yeah almost certian mate look in the o.s.a. gold member dj mix section its the first track on hikky b's goodtimes set i think theres even a comment about the track being by c&m connection

If some gold member can make us a short clip that wud help a lot

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy View Post
    Are you sure its by C&M Connection?

There are a load of tunes that use those samples, and those lads tend to play a lot of Italian
    That's what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by danlad81 View Post
    yeah almost certian mate look in the o.s.a. gold member dj mix section its the first track on hikky b's goodtimes set i think theres even a comment about the track being by c&m connection
    I can't see the mix on OSAor am i being thick

Thread Information