Thread: Garage House tracks from 91 - 93

Default Garage House tracks from 91 - 93

Hi All,

I have read the the sticky's here, and would upload the files, though they are not optimised or edited, and in fact i have them already uploaded to 1 youtube video where i will post the exact time coded URL's below so you dont have to listen to the whole sequence to find each track - probably just as easy as listening to individual tracks without having to open an extra program or download the individual files, so here we go:

I already have the ID to number 1 on the sequence oh and sorry for the quality, as you can see form the description they have been through quite some process to finally find themselves on Youtube.

So:

No 2: Identify these garage house tracks from 1991 - 93 - YouTube - The Hollywood Impact Presents DJ Tools Volume 2 - Bigitty Bonus...Beat [id-ed by RJJNY on Youtube]

No 3: Identify these garage house tracks from 1991 - 93 - YouTube - Works Of Art Featuring Steve Roberts – Take Me Away [id-ed on Youtube by RJJNY] Works Of Art Featuring Steve Roberts - Take Me Away (Vinyl) at Discogs

No 4: Identify these garage house tracks from 1991 - 93 - YouTube - Masters At Work - The Buff Dance [id-ed by Shamus]

No 5: Identify these garage house tracks from 1991 - 93 - YouTube - Norty Boy presents Black Bishop - Music And Me [id-ed by Pluto]

No 6: Identify these garage house tracks from 1991 - 93 - YouTube - Reg Raw - Go For Yours (Crystal Clear Instrumental) [id-ed on Youtube by RJJNY] amazing !! thanks again !!

No 7: Identify these garage house tracks from 1991 - 93 - YouTube - Sound of Music - Feel The Music [id-ed by Chillisauce]

Would so appreciate any id's on these tunes that ill come right over and hug you !!

Last edited by cashox; 1st November 2011 at 09:51 AM.

WICKED !!! had no idea MAW was behind this one ! Cheers Shamus, skills !

Number 7 is Sound of Music - Feel The Music on Emotive Records. Great track.

Need to check 5. I remember buying 2 albums on Freeze records at the same time in 92 and it's on one of them.
    Black Bishop Naughty Boy I think one was called.

I think the other one was Eddie S presents

You guys kick ass ! thanks so much, and yes Pluto, its this one:

Norty Boy presents Black Bishop - Music And Me - YouTube

Thanks a million to a red hot Chilli as well !!!

I am so thankful for these to show up like this, been a long time i wanted to know them - somehow i feel that my most wanted will never be id-ed though, number 3 that is, perhaps to obscure one off kinda thing ... grrr but who knows, maybe ill be pleasantly surprised someday !

You're welcome mate. Saved me a trip to the abyss as well

We now also have an ID from youtube for number 2: The Hollywood Impact Presents DJ Tools Volume 2 - Bigitty Bonus...Beat - YouTube

The Hollywood Impact Presents DJ Tools Volume 2 - Bigitty Bonus...Beat

All tracks have been identified thanks Tuneid and Youtube Friends !!! )))

Thread Information