Thread: 92/93 jungle-ish track id

Default 92/93 jungle-ish track id

Hi All, just found this great forum - start off with a tricky one...

Got no audio for this one (and thats the problem!) so hoping to tap your brains on this

...okay, opens with the NWA sample "you are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge" repeated with a funny pitched up bit in the background.

The track then rolls through a bunch of different sections, all of them pretty reggaefied (cant sing the b-lines to you, but would if i could!)

One section has a sample in it that goes something not too unlike "Turkey, turkeY"!

Been after this one for years - any help much appreciated

Tough one this as its a pretty rare track, not played that much even at the time (buts its a cracker!)

By the way - it is NOT DJ Splix Nasty Rythmn or Men From Del Bosca (both of which have the NWA sample in them) - its basically a reggae/hardcore track - no piano breakdowns, no mentasm samples...

YouTube - kenetic - street knowledge (boogie beat 1992)

^^ is a reggae/hardcore track that sprang to mind - but it doesn't quite fit your description. Have a listen anyway - just in case!
    iamdek

Thanks iamdek - thats not it, but appreciate the look.

ive been doing my best to hear it in my head, and basically its a got a reggae Bassline with breaks over it - no reggae vocals on it particularly that i remember... plot thickens...

Nasty Habits - Make Some Noise / Street Knowledge (12") at Discogs this is another one with that sample not sure if its the one tho,but its the only other one i know of with that sample az i have this choon...?

na its 1991 and only samples the street knowledge sorry

Went looking through my crate of tapes to dig it out (favourite tape of them all) only to find it missing sad day, right tape fans! Man i hope it turns up - like a slice of my brain missing !

scrap that i found it! okay heres the audio (fingers crossed)
    http://www.terraincognita.co.uk/musi...dge%20tune.mp3

more i think about it its probably 92

final bump b4 i give up!

Quote Originally Posted by mikus View Post
    final bump b4 i give up!

https://youtu.be/XItfGRuiiDQ

There you go.

Thread Information