Thread: Stu Al's 90's 3

Default Stu Al's 90's 3

Greetings people.
    Some of you might of seen this before but this is an old thread i posted and didn't get any joy from..! although i think i posted it in the wrong forum really coz of the tune type and years..!!! hence i just thought i'd try again in this forum, ya never know..! cheers in advance peeps, see what ya think these are..??? there stu allan tracks and im thinkin mid 90's-ish.. p.s. clip 1 is broke into 2 parts.
    Good luck.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

What mix is Track 2 off fella

I definately recognise the tune

Yeah Mattylad not really sure about the tunes, hence the post..!!! but im thinkin track 2 is a mix of 'sex in the streets' by 'pizzaman'....?????? but damned if i know which mix. i have it on vinyl more than once with about 3or 4 mix's on each record and it aint on any of them..!!

Not sure about it being Pizzaman, although i hear where you're coming from!!

I've a feeling it's on a Bowlers mix, time to get trawling coz it's gunna do my nutt in hahaha

Found it.......

Housestatic, The* - Party Time (12") at Discogs

Can relax and enjoy my day now hahaha

You superstarrrrrr mate... i was going down the wrong lines wi that 1 thinkin 'sex on the streets mix'......!!!! and i know what ya mean about a tune doin ya swede in, lol..!! hope i have some luck with thee other head peckin tunes now....!! cheers again bro..!!

Thread Information