Thread: Need To Help To Find This, please help.

Default Need To Help To Find This, please help.

Hello,
    Is there someone who can help me to find this ID's By Name ?

Index of /ganon/id

Many Thanks For Everything....

Quite a lot of tunes to plow through there, for those of you who don't have the patience and bandwidth to download them all: They're mostly trance from after 2000.

I can't pinpoint any of your unknowns, but I'll share the little bits that I know:

- Track 25 is a remix of a famous piano house anthem. I'd like to guess Marshall Jefferson, but I hope that I don't upset any fans out there if I'm wrong.

- Track 58 is a remix of Daft Punk - Around The World, it sounds pretty recent.

- Track 59 is a remix (or draws inspiration from) a well-known mainstream trance anthem from around 1996-98. At the time I was into other sorts of music, so I'm sorry that I can't be more specific.

- Track 60 is a remix of Snap - Exterminate. I can't determine if it's from the 90's or if it's a later production, and if it's by Snap themselves or someone else.

Hello There,
    Many Thanks for everything you help me, i check all the releases from Marshall Jefferson, but,i can not find something from him about this remix from mixmasters, maybe is this (Track 25) not available to buy.

Again,Many Many Thanks For Help !!!

Quote Originally Posted by InveGa View Post
    i can not find something from [Marshall Jefferson] about this remix from mixmasters
    Forget what I said about Marshall Jefferson, it was Mix Masters - In The Mix that I was thinking of. Now if you'd just given me that little info right away, then we wouldn't be spending time now clearing that up

Is here nowone who know this tracks ??? :-(

Thread Information