Thread: 1999 Dance tunes

Default 1999 Dance tunes

Greetings everyone, first post here, hoping anyone can lend a hand with a quest that's almost 10 years old now. The tunes i'm searching for i heard back in 1999-2000 in a tv series named Popular, i have tracked every bit of info from that show with no avail as to where the tunes came from (season 1, ep 19 btw) but you won't hear me in the dvd version for some weird reason, only in the tv version which made the search harder. I managed to find the ep in question and extract an audio clip from both tunes from the spaniard translation of the ep, which is what i'm providing in hope somene might be able to pin the tune's names. The tunes themselves are Dance sounding in a style similar to Black Box, sorry, i'm not much of a connoisseur, so if anyone would like to give an opinion on the proper genre i'd be grateful. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

EDIT: In case anyone wants to download the samples here's a couple of links

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    zSHARE - requested.rar
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DaDude; 9th August 2009 at 03:25 PM.

UPDATE: Found "Mystery Song 02" its A.J. Mora The Truth is Coming

I'd really apreciate any help with the other one, so far tunes from that ep i have found and discarded are:

B-52's - "Rock Lobster"
    Vitamin C - "Not That Kind of Girl"
    Prozzak - "Sucks To Be You"
    Reggie and the Full Effect - "Something In Not"

i'm think it could be Mark Binder - "Bonza", however i can not find it anywhere on line

Thread Information