Thread: Kenny Ken Set From 1993

Default Kenny Ken Set From 1993

I Would Appreciate any Help on this 1
    Thanx in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

crimewatch e.p - very rare.

this is the second track of

DJ Smokey Joe - The Crimewatch Project

Track is called "Kiss my Neck", as ollyjd1211 said it does seam to be very rare!

Hiya ...can anyone help...im trying to find this exact tape this exact kenny ken set from 1993.....???...does anybody have it or does anybody know where i can find it????

Quote Originally Posted by ravinpaud93 View Post
    Hiya ...can anyone help...im trying to find this exact tape this exact kenny ken set from 1993.....???...does anybody have it or does anybody know where i can find it????
    It's this set:

Kenny Ken - Quest - 17th April 1993

Kenny Ken (2) - Quest - 17th April 1993 (Side A).mp3
    Kenny Ken (2) - Quest - 17th April 1993 (Side B).mp3

Thanx Soooooooo Much For This You Are An Absolute Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKIES...I KNOW IM A PAIN...DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF THE SET THAT FOLLOWED THIS ONE???STRAIGHT AFTER KENNY KEN??..WAS THIS PART OF A BOX SET???THE SET HERE IS 100% THE SAME AS THE ONE I HAD AND HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOR OVER TEN YEARS SINCE LOSING THE TAPE BUT...AFTER KENNY KEN ON THE END OF MY TAPES SIDE B (after you hear "dont you?dontyou?-dont you want some more? where the set ends) Another Dj comes on..his music appears more jungleist but still as catchy I just cant remember the name...it may be Randall....doe anyone have any ideas??? I only had about 15-20 mins of this set as it simply filled the end of side B..IMMEDIATLY FOLOWING KENNYS SET...Im hopeful in thinking it was even from the same night...the tape i had was a copy of a copy off a copy lol...as you do...

MANY THANX APPRECIATE ANY INFO HELP OR SUGGESTIONS ON THIS ONE!!

XX

Thread Information