Thread: please id house tune 88-90?

Default please id house tune 88-90?

thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

doug lazy let the rhythm pump 89 check web for mix i dont want you to buy wrong vinly good luck..
    Last edited by laith179; 9th February 2009 at 03:26 PM.

We are here to help others out, telling just a name and then the other one can just guess about the title aint helping very much now does it..

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

thanks, its Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump but dont know what mix! its got silver bullet - 20 seconds to comply in it too?

[thanks, its Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump but dont know what mix! its got silver bullet - 20 seconds to comply in it too?

sounds like the let the rhythm pump acca over silver bullet
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    We are here to help others out, telling just a name and then the other one can just guess about the title aint helping very much now does it..
    i did not no the mix i did help.......... i have help many people over the years i guess we are not all as good as you...

I think it could be on this release Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump (12") at Discogs maybe someone can confirm please.
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

tell you what chaps listening to this again i seriously think this is just the let the rhythm pump accapella played over silver bullet.. have another listen

oh and i downloaded the extended remix and its not that

i can remember hearing that lazy acca over loads of different shit back in the day. and im betting this is case now
    Last edited by doolz; 10th February 2009 at 07:40 PM.
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Quote Originally Posted by doolz View Post
    tell you what chaps listening to this again i seriously think this is just the let the rhythm pump accapella played over silver bullet.. have another listen

oh and i downloaded the extended remix and its not that

i can remember hearing that lazy acca over loads of different shit back in the day. and im betting this is case now
    Yep doolz i was kinda thinking the same as you but, i know that dakeyne used 20 secs samples in a few of his mixes for dmc thats why it thought it maybe worth checking that 12
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

thanks, is there an instrumental 20 seconds out there?

pretty sure its the omen mix of 20 seconds to comply in the sample and yep its an instr

thanks doolz

Thread Information