Thread: uknown white

Default uknown white

hi to all looking for a breakbeat from around 1993 prop late.
    it has a fat base but smooth the beat is simple and at the middle of the vinyl.....the beat was off...slowly slowly and a woman start singing

they said to live strong and only the strong for so long how much time ...........................but i know...thats you afraid of those u dont know to look into the light..........
    and the lady keeps singing untill the beat comes in and the voice stop.
    dont know all the words...but its a fucking lovely tune im still have it in my mind dont know the tiittle...any ideas?????
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

m8 i have this choon and it iz quality!cant remember wot its called but im gonna try and dig it up 4u az it will eat at me otherwise, i just hope its not in 1 of my boxes in the loft az i have no ladder!just bear wiv me an i'l get back to ya.

i found it not a lot of info tho, all it has iz MCK 004 B-1 scratched in on the run out groove!sorry cant be any more help than that az purchased it on release so i cant even vaguely remember meself,if u can find out from that info i wud be grateful of the title to.

The only tune that comes up on discogs with that catalogue number is this, so its most probably it. MC Kinky - Twisting The Mind (12") at Discogs

I know that tune. I've wondered what it was since January 1993! Class tune! Can anyone confirm the MC Kinky ID as I can't seem to find a clip of the tune anwhere?!

im sure it iz az it has to different mixes of the same choon az stated on discogs + the alternate mix in my eyes iz the better of the 2 not quite az ruff but definetely az catchy

Thread Information