Thread: Possibly from an oldskool track (Sample ID request, with clip)

Default Possibly from an oldskool track (Sample ID request, with clip)

This sample is actully from an oldskool hardcore tune, however it's the sample source I am after, not the tune ID that uses the sample.

This is from a tune called Drowning in her by 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, also known as Foul Play.
    The tune samples frankie knuckles, and a few other oldskool classics, however the main melodic riff is unknown to me and is the sample I need identified.

If it's not from an oldskool recored, it could be from a movie. For me it has soundtrack quality about it, sounds like a spooky riff an 80's Stephen King movie would have in it.

Anyway, here it goes and fingers crossed...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AlexWise; 17th November 2008 at 12:40 AM.

Hi mate, check out this track called Techno Playtime by The Black Dog Deffo sampled in that track!

YouTube - The Black Dog - Techno Playtime

Yeah that's for the strings/pad part under it which I already knew (Great tune though), what I am looking for is the melodic riff going over the top of the black dog sample.

Cheers anyway

I found a better clip of it without The Black Dog sample under it, might help in the ID, and I have updated the link on the first post for it.

sounds a bit like the theme from Halloween but jigged around abit
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Thread Information