Thread: (Pump Up The Volume) REMIX - unique!

Default (Pump Up The Volume) REMIX - unique!

Exact in 1990 (i think this year was), i hear several times track, too much different from other versions of MARRS. But melody is exact. The bass melody was going in high and low tone. The lirycs in begining i remember only this:
    "something is going on there" "something is going on there". I havent record, becouse deleted by mistake. If i can not get answer, i will put my sample with whistle of two mixed melodies. Do you find it funny? This version is popular as original track. Very good house! Real House! Nowhere find remixes! Where i can listen similar tracks? If somebody know, please, let me know. I need this unique version, that nowhere find!
    Last edited by breakanoise; 26th August 2008 at 11:45 PM.

OK. I was create example for this music, thanks to my PC keyboard. If somebody was listen this track once, he is sure recognize it! If he dont listen neither once, he dont recognize. In making i am so sorry for mistake in rhythm. I was mixed two melodies, but they are pass with several beats, but this is not problem. PLEASE, I WANT HELP! What is this pure house song?
    Last edited by breakanoise; 27th August 2008 at 09:02 PM.

hmm lol
    49ers - Die Walküre ???

Quote Originally Posted by matteo View Post
    hmm lol
    49ers - Die Walküre ???
    NO! Your track is similar to "Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis"
    Now i was make new example - speedy, and more rhythmic. You must hear again, please! Try again!
    One note is false in this sample.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by breakanoise; 30th August 2008 at 04:56 PM.

Can i find somewhere remixes of "Pump Up The Volume"? I am sure that this song is not with this name, in discogs i see only 4 remixes + "Anitina" - this is all discography of MARRS. But there must be artists with remixes? Example, here is one that i have, listen sample:
    Pump Up The Volume REMIXED.mp3
    Why nobody knows?

If nobody know this, forget for ID tunes!

Now i see - tuneid work as email box for two three people. When somebody ask for id, the message is adress only to these three people. OK. No problem...

No ;-)

can be |B|R|O|N|X| - Pumps Up The Volume

Jack Up The Volume

the "Pumps Up The Volume" is here
    Blinkx Video: BRONX "Pumps Up The Volume" Maxi 45 rpm

i have a sample of "Jack up the volume"
    Attached Files Attached Files

Noooo! Searchin track is big pop like "Paul Hardcastle - Nineteen". But i see nobody know. Where is going this track?

Cappella - push the beat ?

Quote Originally Posted by elimix View Post
    Cappella - push the beat ?
    Yeah thats got the pump up the volume sampled thru it
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

I know this track. I wasnt know who is the artist and dont care who was, really! I will show now example for peoples neglect. Here i have record of Maurice "Get Into The Dance". This is 3 in 1 songs, the first song is Maurice, that song i have in low quality, need more power - bass and other. You can listen:

maurice_get_into_the_dance.mp3

I open Discogs to see Maurice's discography. UPS! No record in his discography. OK. Maybe this is song in vinyl under other name. I check for "get into the dance". YES! Here is! Maurice! FULL VINYL under this name! I think nobody know this song, because nowhere up even in YouTube. That why you dont know for "Pump Up The Volume".
    Last edited by breakanoise; 10th September 2008 at 09:20 AM.

Thread Information