Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joey beltram 1993

Hey Raoul,

My turn to try and help you, haha.

Firstly forgive me if this sends you way off track but the best I've came up with after exhausting all other avenues, is that I thought it sounded in a similar vein to Sintox, Beltrams alias. The only release can be found at mp3skyline.com - MP3 downloads - Largest Music download collection but being by Joey would be very doubtful if beltram himself can't recall it. looks like it's going to be a real challenge.

I'll keep on it and see if I can earn a

Stevee0303
    Last edited by stevee0303; 2nd April 2009 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks i appreciate all the help i can get

Hey again Raoul,

I have a gift for you that may start to repay the many id's you've done for me. I just stumbled across this little gem and recognised it in the first second :

free ep mp3, download bi face, bi face free ep mp3 download - mp3skyline.com

Bi-Face - Free EP at Discogs

Uwe Schmidt in one of his 3000 guises.

Still no idea what the vocals say Hehehe, Enjoy.

Stevee0303
    Last edited by stevee0303; 10th November 2009 at 08:33 PM.

Stevee303 I salute you you have made me smile like a cheshire cat. I might have ideed a few tunes for you but yours is one in a million.

I always look out for your posts because of the gratitude you have shown, I respect that, and hopefully I can repay you for this id.

Raoul,
    When I first read your post, I thought i'm going to nail this one just to return the favour and spent ages tracking through anything that remotely resembled the vocals. I'm pretty glad I managed because I've listened to it that much that I wanted it myself. It was a pure fluke finding it but glad I earned a We'll call it even till the next id comes along, haha.

Stevee0303

Thread Information