Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey beltram 1993

Default Joey beltram 1993

Hi guys

Again this is a long shot but here goes. Back in 1993 joey Beltram played a acid trance tune at the orbit which I believe was the 5th of may 1993. In his set he started with suburban knight the art of stalking later in the set he played defcon situation 3 (which has the vocal rotterdam,rotterdam in it). After this he plays this fantastic acid trance record which has unclear speaking in it which sounds like its saying something like "a phase of ten" through out. It then later says a lot clearer in an american accent "atmosphere" followed later with the same voice saying "more atmosphere". This is the tune I am desperately after. Beltram then mixes the record out with hocus pocus. I know it is a long shot and without a audio sample makes it more so, but I know some one some where will know what it is and will have this record I just hope they read this.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Raoul Moore; 8th July 2008 at 02:27 PM.

My mistake the dj set is from March 1993 not May. Once again thanks for looking and any suggestions no matter how obscure is 100% appreciated.
    Last edited by Raoul Moore; 8th July 2008 at 02:26 PM.

Dont know the tune but i have the mix so ive popped a sample up for you ....makes it more likely to get id'd...i think ive got the right one ....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    LOST IN MUSIK

thanks jonnyamos much appreciated, that is the right tune, hopefully someone will be able to id it. Its a tricky one as I have tried for 15 years to guess which artist it could be or what label it could be on, but there arent any real clues to help me on the track. I once thought it could be a B-side on an R & S record but I have checked out a lot of R & S records to no avail.

I have wanted this tune for so long I will not give up hope.

Bump

time for a bump

hi again I am bumping this again as I need this tune. Thanks to all that have viewed this post but in my desperation to find this id, even if you do not no the tune if you have any slight idea of possible artists potential labels it could be on it would be greatly appreciated. Just so i feel that my search isnt going to be solved.

Thanks again

Back to the top again !!!

dont know what the tune is but is that raoul as in the other half of yeti.

that is correct henrik46, on discogs im under luoar11 but i just used my proper name here, and as for this tune i want ideed it seems to be a lot more difficult than i thought it would be but thanks for looking

have sent you a private message. its lee.

liking this aswell.........never heard it before though,so can't help with a name,sorry dude

thanks for looking deejay storm i am at a point know that i may never find the name of this tune as i am running out of ideas and even beltram himself doesnt remember it.

Thread Information