Thread: 2 Balearic Tunes 89-91, please help id

Default 2 Balearic Tunes 89-91, please help id

The file titled funky sounds like double dee to me, but i could be wrong?
    The other two are the same track (accidently recorded over the tape, so its split up) its a proper chilled number,very much like Fidelfatti feat. Ronnette - just wanna touch me, it has a female vocal saying 'i need your love babe' Any clues much appreciated! thanks

I'm guessing you've forgot to put up the clips mate...
    Please try my most wanted unknowns.. Vol I (Solved) Vol II Vol III

Default uploading files

Ah! one of my files was over 1.5mb , so didnt upload , trimmed it down a bit so here goes mate

Funky. mp3 Identified a while ago as TFM - Out of bounds
    Last edited by Wollywinka; 25th January 2009 at 11:22 PM.

can anyone give me a clue on these, they're the only 2 i didnt find myself off an old mixtape, wild guesses will do, ha ha!

I can give one clue to funky.mp3... I think, this is Nomad, bcz voice of guy, is 100% the same, as in Nomad - Devotion track...
    I still have a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
    I can give one clue to funky.mp3... I think, this is Nomad, bcz voice of guy, is 100% the same, as in Nomad - Devotion track...
    MC Mikey Freedom was the rapper on Nomad but im not sure this is him on this track
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

I don't know... but anyway, i think, you better check it...
    I still have a dream...

i really think the rapper sounds like master freez, as in
    Moz-art & master Freez - let the music move me,
    the singer to me sounds 99% like dany from Double dee feat. dany - Found Love, which Moz-art remixed... if u have these tunes u'll know what i mean I really think this is a european production (italian probly), and so not the work of Nomad either...

Im not a expert mate... i just said my opinion...
    I still have a dream...

No worries kieron, thanks for tryin to help, i put quite a bit of detective work into findin out what these tunes are,as i'm no expert either, they're the only 2 off an old mixtape that are eluding me,which is drivin me mad, all help is very much appreciated, thanks again

The "funky" one definately uses a version of "out of bounds " by TFM but I dont remember there being a version with vocals like that on it.

[QUOTE=kitch89;356811]The "funky" one definately uses a version of "out of bounds " by TFM but I dont remember there being a version with vocals like that on it.[/QUOTE

Thanks kitch89, i had these posted in the oldskool classics section as well, and funky.mp3 was identified as TFM - Out of bounds a while back , i just didnt update this post.. but thanks for tryin to help

Am still in desperate need of an id for the other balearic track tho.... somebody, anybody, help me, please!!

Thread Information