Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Tissera & Parks n Wilson - Ark - 12-02-94 - 4 Easy track ID's (i think)

Default Rob Tissera & Parks n Wilson - Ark - 12-02-94 - 4 Easy track ID's (i think)

Just wondering if any of you kind fellows could help me with a couple of easy (i think) track ID's.
    As the thread title says there all from Rob Tissera & Parks n Wilson - Ark - 12-02-94 tape.
    Cheers in advance for the help
    Attached Files Attached Files

2nd is Lost Tribe ~ gimme a smile (delorme vs dharma bums)
    3rd is Dilemma ~ in spirit

4th is Ritmo de vida ~ havara (Roma riot mix)

other side is beltin too!!!

Cheers guys. Thanks for the help.
    Anyone any ideas what no.1 is then?

Default 1

1 is Parks & Wilson ---Tax The Sax. When we gonna hear some more wikkky wikky wahh wahh on the OSA???

And thank you pal for the last one.
    God damn you guys on this site are good. Its only taken less than two days again to answer all my track ID's again. Keep up the good work fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by drp71 View Post
    1 is Parks & Wilson ---Tax The Sax. When we gonna hear some more wikkky wikky wahh wahh on the OSA???
    Pretty soon. I think a few of these tracks will be going on my next old skool mix when i get them of discogs this next week
    or two. Soon as owt's done i'll be posting it on OSA.

All the best and thanks again
    James

Can anyone one try and re-ID track 1 please.
    I just bought a copy of Parks & Wilson - The Clubland EP and have found that track 1 is not Tax the Sax (unless ive got the wrong verson).
    Has anyone any ideas as i really want this record badly?

Cheers drp71 for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by kippax222 View Post
    Can anyone one try and re-ID track 1 please.
    I just bought a copy of Parks & Wilson - The Clubland EP and have found that track 1 is not Tax the Sax (unless ive got the wrong verson).
    Has anyone any ideas as i really want this record badly?

Cheers drp71 for trying.
    It could be this me thinks Paninaro - The Wildstyle EP will have to check my copy tho unless anyone else can confirm
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    It could be this me thinks Paninaro - The Wildstyle EP will have to check my copy tho unless anyone else can confirm
    Nice 1 mate. that does sound like a good candidate as discogs says the tune uses Hassim - Al-naafiysh sample which i do recognise.
    Meltdown if you or anyone else can 100% confirm this i'll be eternally greatfull

Quote Originally Posted by dancelica View Post
    4th is Ritmo de vida ~ havara (Roma riot mix)

other side is beltin too!!!
    I definitely have this somewhere, although I think it is this Various - Tribal Grooves EP: Volume 1 Couldn't tell you the name although I know it was Eastern Block and on a green label soon after Waterfall. Judging by the name of the track I am pretty confident I am right. Who can confirm?
    Last edited by RonH; 21st May 2008 at 11:35 PM.

Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post

100% correct

Thankyou everyone for the help. Much appreciated. Im now of to discogs to make a few purchases .

I can confirm that number 4 ISN'T Ritmo de Vida - Havara, although I'm not too sure what it is?!

Cheers pal. Has anyone any ideas what tune 4 is then. Luckily i havnt got round to buying it yet

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    I definitely have this somewhere, although I think it is this Various - Tribal Grooves EP: Volume 1 Couldn't tell you the name although I know it was Eastern Block and on a green label soon after Waterfall. Judging by the name of the track I am pretty confident I am right. Who can confirm?
    Ron is right number 4 is the tribal grooves EP on eastern bloc. Ed

Thread Information