Thread: 10 From Hippos 90 -92ish

Default 10 From Hippos 90 -92ish

HELLO FOLKS !! BEEN RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND FOR THE BEST PLACE FOR TUNE ID'S.

SO TAKE IT EASY ON ME GUYS I'M A TUNEID VIRGIN..LOL

A COUPLE HAVE BEEN POSTED BEFORE, BUT NOT I'D. ANY HELP WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8= The Prodigy - Crazy Man

http://http://www.discogs.com/release/73149

Number 6 as far as I can get with my limited knowledge is on a list I have under After Dark on Orbital as After Dark EP?
    Number 9 is Morcoesh - Cornucopia.
    Number 1 is the holy grail of tunes from Hippos. No one not even, Jay Wearden, Moggy or Joey Beltram, knows what it is. You have a clean sounding version of it though, where's it from? All I have is an old Moggy tape and it sounds poor now.

Default cheers !!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE AND HELP.

I HAVE THE AFTER DARK E.P AND ORBITAL AFTER DARK E.P AND IT'S NOT ON THERE. (I.D 6 THAT IS)

AS FOR THE MOGGY MIX, I HAVE VARIOUS MOGGY N WEARDEN MIXES ON SOULSEEK HELP YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD THEM...ID IS "RAVE THE RIPPER" EMAIL ME AT SCOTT.KANE@YAHOO.CO.UK AND I'LL PUT MYSELF IN HOUSE MUSIC LOVERS ROOM SO YOU CAN ACCESS THEM.

AS FOR THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT MOGGY'S TUNES...WELL I'VE BOUGHT LOADS OFF HIM IN THE PAST, BUT NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THEM (LONG STORY DON'T ASK.) WAS TUNE I.D 3 OFF THE MOGGY/CLASH STUDIO MIX ONE OF THEM ? IT COULD OF BEEN I CAN'T REMEMBER, I'VE NOT SEEN THEM FOR ABOUT 9 YEARS. ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS THAT ONE OF THEM CLASSIC EARLY IN THE NIGHT TUNES WAS ON A WARNER BROS LABEL.

Default No 6 Is......

THANKS TO THE SOUNDGARDEN ON SOULSEEK

NO 6 IS.......PEACE OF MIND - MOMENTUM 138 - ATMOSPHERE RECORDS.

No 3 is The Deadkirks - Like This on Mid-Town Records

Dead Kirks, The* - Mr. Kirk, Your Son Is Dead

Been after this one for years ,cheers. In have in the past put loads of Jay Wearden and Moggy tunes up for ids some still missing . Have a look if anybody can help i would be eternally grateful.

tuneid 2 is from label nbs from belgium.not remember title:((

Id 4 has been wrecking my head for days!!!

Im sure I know what it is but I cant place it. Stu Allan used to play this on 103 too, sure he played a different mix but the stabs and the 'i can't stop' sample were the same.

It will come to me eventually!!!

ID 4 has now been identified in post https://www.tuneid.com/showthread.ph...-from-92-to-ID
    Last edited by jongle; 15th November 2020 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jongle View Post
    ID 4 has now been identified in post https://www.tuneid.com/showthread.ph...-from-92-to-ID
    Damn dude, how the hell did you find this thread, nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic92 View Post
    Id 4 has been wrecking my head for days!!!

Im sure I know what it is but I cant place it. Stu Allan used to play this on 103 too, sure he played a different mix but the stabs and the 'i can't stop' sample were the same.

It will come to me eventually!!!
    Stu Allan (and others) played the Krazee Beats version BITD - I think Swan-E played it at Dreamscape 4 also

Thread Information