Thread: Need id's on a few...

Default Need id's on a few...

These are probably from around 97-98, I've been looking for these for awhile now so any help is appreciated. I used to have id1 on vinyl but I don't think it had a title/artist label. I do remember it had a label that said U3 or US3, or something like that.
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by darkoxxx View Post
    These are probably from around 97-98, I've been looking for these for awhile now so any help is appreciated. I used to have id1 on vinyl but I don't think it had a title/artist label. I do remember it had a label that said U3 or US3, or something like that.
    Thanks
    well, to state what may be the obvious to most, tune no5 samples depeche mode's enjoy the silence, so try to look out for remixes of that record for starters...

Quote Originally Posted by cypherdj View Post
    well, to state what may be the obvious to most, tune no5 samples depeche mode's enjoy the silence, so try to look out for remixes of that record for starters...
    Not necessarily, these are off a set by Johnny Vicious and he very often would lay down samples and acapellas over tracks. I'm not 100% sure but I believe that vocal is a sample. No 1 is off the same set and he lays a lula/goosebumps acapella over that track.

Thank You!, Now i just need to find it.

anyone know any others?

id2 is Jayn Hanna ~ lost without you (evolution's lost in time dub)
    Jayn Hanna - Lost Without You

absolute monster of a tune.... its like three tunes in one!

if you like this try these
    Evolution - Your Love Is Calling
    Arkarna - The Futures Overrated

Thread Information