Thread: Some missing tunage (again)

Default Some missing tunage (again)

Been a while...
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've got feel the melody somewhere - give me a day

found it on discogs - saved me a journey into the abyss

Silke Smooth - Move Your Body To The Melody

Nice work Mick

Craig walsh B side has a Fabi paras/soundclash republic/shiva shanti feel to it, but don't know it i'm afraid. Ed

BUMPED! Just for the Colin Dale ID

Quote Originally Posted by pauly p View Post
    BUMPED! Just for the Colin Dale ID
    Mm another dale unknown might wanna try the techno section also

Hello Paul - hope you are well, apologies for not getting in touch recently, been a bit hectic of late!

Anyway, Iv'e lost the will to live over that Colin Dale tune , tried every man and his dog but nobody has any info on it.......thought I was onto something when a guy from Germany reckoned he knew what it was, there is a Bhab track that has the same samples in and sounds similar but it isn't the tune...... I can't believe Colin Dale has the only copy of this track on the planet, someone must know what it is!!!!

Does noone has the complete radiobroadcast from where this came from?

perhaps we can figure out what is then or was his show non stop music and no words?
    As Mayday on Oggs told me there was a listeners slot in his show where he played toons he got send in from listeners, prolly this is one of dem toons, just a lad in his bedroom surrounded by gear, a handfull of Doves and time to freak and bang the shit outta his gear....

Recorded it on a tape, send it to Dale and the rest is history, the guy prolly doesn't even know that all Old Skool lovers worldwide are hunting this fookin' beauty down

that guy is a legend from the day he made this toon and he ain't aware of it
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 18th December 2007 at 11:57 AM.

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Default That Colin Dale tune...

I remember it too, though wouldnt know the name .Definitely had it on a kiss fm tape with Dale hosting the show from years ago. 1990 . A gem like this will resurface...

It would be such a disappointing end to the search if we discovered it was just someones bedroom DAT! Although it wouldn't surprise me, I was hoping it would turn up on some obscure German white label somewhere!!!!!
    If it is a bedroom tune then its a crime it never made it to wax, id love to know who was behind the track, I bet they don't realise their infamy!!!! Fingers crossed it made it to vinyl somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    Does noone has the complete radiobroadcast from where this came from?

perhaps we can figure out what is then or was his show non stop music and no words?
    As Mayday on Oggs told me there was a listeners slot in his show where he played toons he got send in from listeners, prolly this is one of dem toons, just a lad in his bedroom surrounded by gear, a handfull of Doves and time to freak and bang the shit outta his gear....

Recorded it on a tape, send it to Dale and the rest is history, the guy prolly doesn't even know that all Old Skool lovers worldwide are hunting this fookin' beauty down

that guy is a legend from the day he made this toon and he ain't aware of it
    I still have the original tape from that night but whilst recording I edited out all the words (like you do). Since then I have had correspondance with Colin dale and he admits to forgetting what its called

Get you high - ill have to dig it out but i im pretty sure is Tacye - love is like oxygen.
    Last edited by placid; 11th January 2008 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by placid View Post
    Get you high - ill have to dig it out but i im pretty sure is Tacye - love is like oxygen.

Coooooool

Nice one! Ordered a copy anyway just in case

wehay,

Found one by mistake:
    cheese = Bridewell Taxis - Give In

Thread Information