Thread: Tune from Norman Jay's Carnival set 2004 - Like Gusto's "Disco Revenge"

Default Tune from Norman Jay's Carnival set 2004 - Like Gusto's "Disco Revenge"

Ok this is probably an easy one just from the description It's based on the same sample as Disco's Revenge by Gusto (Groovin You by Harvey Mason) but has a vocal sample "Woooaaah I believe!" and some extra jazzy piano. It's this version (attached) with the piano that I am after....

Cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default PS - please ignore 1st 10 secs of the sample, that's the wrong tune!

Sorry about that !

This is actually a mash up of the original sample, the original mole hole mix of gusto and the happy clappers i believe pella

not a tune on its own im afraid
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

Thanks Pidge - So you don't think I could track down that actual mashup - Anyone have any ideas what it might have been called so I could find it on vinyl? I live in hope

Cheers.................

The only thing I think it could be (if it is an actual track / release) is one of the STREETS / AVENUE bootlegs but of the ones I have on MP3 its none of tyhem and i have quite a few
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

Default got it

tune ID'd as AUDIO FUNK / I BELIEVE

Vinyl ordered and dispatched.

Hi Matey

Where did you order that record from???

Branchy

BLACKRHYTHM.COM but I think they only had one copy left. I found it via GEMM though.... I'm a little concerned as one of the mp3 snippets I heard via some record store somewhere was a totally different tune.... I'll repost when I get my hands on the plastic. Good luck !!!

Thread Information