Thread: Baddest DJ? ID

Default Baddest DJ? ID

Anyone know where i can get that tune that has a sample of "baddest DJ, ba-ba-ba-baddest DJ, baddest dj, baddest dj on two turntables"

after that, it has a classic oldskool style piano rhythm.

I cant find it.

i believe its Wax Assassins - Baddest DJ on two turntables. if so i cant find it.

HELP!

thanks alot

Tune you are after..if its from 1992 is Mystery Man-DJ business. Ed

Quote Originally Posted by presuminged View Post
    Tune you are after..if its from 1992 is Mystery Man-DJ business. Ed
    Awesome! That was incredibly quick too!

theres a sample on htfr..but they have ripped it at 33 instead of 45rpm...it has the bit where the dj mark 45 king sax riff comes in...the piano in it is from another tune called electric choc...i'll put clips of both which should confirm. Ed
    MYSTERY MAN - DJ BUSINESS / LOVE E- BRITISH 12"

ELECTRIC CHOC - SHOCK THE BEAT (REMIX)- ITALIAN 12"

Thios electric choc one is just to confirm the piano used in the track you are talking about...but i'm pretty sure that 'Mystery Man-DJ Business' will be the one you're after. Ed

yea thats its alright. great! Cheers

If you're after the vinyl be prepared to spend some serious money mind, I've been after it for years but it goes for more than 40 quid these days. Here's the discogs link for the 12". Ed

Mystery Man - D.J. Business - Discogs Marketplace

decent condition copy there but its 50 quid

i can believe it woudl be that much. know where to get the mp3 for now?

If you went on soulseek, you would get the mp3 easily...I don't use it myself so don't know the ins and outs of how it works, but its basically a file sharing community, I'm certain youd have some sucess on there. Ed
    Soulseek - Slsknet - File sharing software

very resourcefull. thanks alot my friend

I always thought it said "that a DJ on 2 turn tables", if you have a job getting the mp3 from the soulseek thing email me and I'll dig it out and record it.

Z

sorted! thanks alot anyways. i got it from soulseek. cheers Ed and Z

Default Sample to Share?

Know this thread is really old but I arrived just today while searching for the above sample. Even created an account just to comment here. Does anyone know where I can purchase the MP3? I'm not really sure what "soulseek" is but likely changed by now seeing it's been 13 years. I'm really just looking for the vocal section of "Baddest DJ on two turntables"! Want to be able to scratch and sample it.

I always try to find the original source (best quality) version I can find. So if I cannot purchase, fingers crossed someone has it and might be willing to share.

Thread Information