Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mixed bag of IDs Part2

Jamie - I got a copy of SAPH 02, but haven't been able to confirm since my decks are not set up. If all goes to plan should know in a couple of months

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

Yep it's definitely the B1 track of the Gono release

I think its here Guys...... hardcoreuknowthescore.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html

Unknown Artist Gono 1992
    A Untitled
    B1 Untitled
    B2 Untitled
    If u click on the record you can download it ..Its a Rar File but for some reason My comps not opening it so cant say if its it or not...Hope this helps ....Jamie..

I can't get it to open either... will find some decompression software...

Confirmed

Sweet....Does that Mean Grooveriders set is now officially confirmed lol Man that tune drove me mad...I just Typed The Gono Track into Google and that site came up...BTW..I've got all the Organik Sets Downloaded..Best sets ever Imo..Has anyone listened To the Jumping Jack frost set? I cant find it anywhere online to download..I only knew it existed cos i saw it on a Organik Flyer...Anyways Glad its all cleared up now...Jamie...

No idea, but I've asked for nebkins to head over here. He will probably be able to answer your questions

Alright Nebkins....Yeah B11 is now confirmed as that Gono Track thats been posted here..Do u know the Tracklistings on The Mark Dawson set? I might after start a new thread...Just one tune am after... I wasnt too keen on The April 92 Grooverider set....The Feb 92 was banging...Mc motormouth made them sets too..Top Mc..." Easy on the smoke......I cant see Myself"

I just listened to that Gono Track that I thought was B 11 but its not it...Does this mean the search still goes on ?

Thread Information