Thread: Unknowns From 1991 Part 3 !!!

Default Unknowns From 1991 Part 3 !!!

Here are a few more unknowns that have been on my hard drive 4 ages, i have posted them up a few times ages ago with no joy so hopefully i can get a few more sorted this time round.

I have a fair few more 91 unknowns so please have a listen as i post them up bit by bit, being as there is a 10 clip upload limit now

Thanx 4 having a listen
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rider 5 is on 786 recordings , 99% sure its Sonata No 2 , 786-011 , can anyone confirm ....

D.Major - Sonata No 2

Rider-Eclipse(4)-ID-1.mp3 = THE JOURNEY

Rider 5 is indeed D Major - Sonata #2

Pandemonium1'1991-ID-4 is The X Vol 2 - Shock Me

Thank you Sigma,Dara & Ageofhouse. thats another 3 tunes sorted, anyone know what the others are.

The main one i am after is that dj rap new age unknown, no one seems to know that at all, one of my mates even emailed dj rap herself and even she didn't know it so i don't hold much hope of ever finding that one, unless someone stumbles across it on some obscure label.

cheers again 4 ya help lads

Dj Rap - New Age ID.mp3,

Try this one , hopefully someone has a soundclip to confirm. Sounds alot like this.

Stingray (4) - The Beginning

It's not that ... the main vocal hook on the stingray tune sounds like 'woo yeah yeah ell' and then there is a spot of laughter thrown in for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by dj sigma View Post
    Dj Rap - New Age ID.mp3,

Try this one , hopefully someone has a soundclip to confirm. Sounds alot like this.

Stingray (4) - The Beginning

ur right there iamdek its deffo not stingray - the beginning i have the vinyl. Its not on a well known label otherwise it would have been sorted by now i would of thought. This el rap unknown is on some proper obscure label i reckon. This is the holy grail 4 me, its deffo a release and its out there somewhere. Being a 91 tune there were very few plates back then so it must be a release. Why its only on one set out of hundreds of 91 sets makes it even harder to find.

The hunt continues

Quote Originally Posted by Edzy View Post
    The hunt continues
    Is the clip the full length of the tune or is there more? Can't say I've ever heard it before ... and I'm sure I'd have remembered it is as it's a wicked tune for a '91 release.

any joy on the dj ss tune top buzz also played it 1991 ????????

Thread Information