Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 91 Unknowns Yet Again But Been Time Since i Posted Them Up Any Help Welcome !!!

Default 91 Unknowns Yet Again But Been Time Since i Posted Them Up Any Help Welcome !!!

Thought i would try and get some of these old unkowns sorted again, I just hope that there are some new heads on here or maybe even people that have only recently discovered these tunes themselves, either way please have a listen and post up what u know.

As i said these are old unknowns so a fair few of u may already have been thru them but please have another gander and hopefully get some sorted.

Thanx 4 your time

eddie
    Attached Files Attached Files

DJ SS-Dance Planet-March'92-ID-5.mp3
    is
    Evolution Bridge - Bossa Nova / Call Your Name

Default carl cox 4

i think its called feel surreal but cant remember who its by car cox did a mix of it cheers m8

cheers 4 that nits, thats another ruby records tune that i have never seen before and i live in the midlands aswell. So cheers 4 that mate.

I will check that feel surreal tune when i get in as i have it on vinyl, i'm just hoping its on the flip that i never play. I will let u know.

Thanx lads

My pleasure

Carl Cox-Dance Planet is M25's on this E-Type (2) - The E-Type EP

Default if it isnt feel surreal

it could be atrack on the orbital label re after dark ep sorry to be so vague but my records are in devon and i cant check

Quote Originally Posted by fitzee View Post
    Carl Cox-Dance Planet is M25's on this E-Type (2) - The E-Type EP
    Fitzee u are a star mate. Been wanting to know what that is 4 ages. The thing is, i already have it on vinyl and i didn't realise that tune was on there...lol

I will check what orbital records i have dave and go thru my mp3 vinyl rips aswell. Just hope i can track it down.

If anyone can confirm this then please do !!!

Cheers 4 ya help lads

Carl Cox-Amnesia House-1991-ID-1.mp3 = Space Virus on Indo Tribe / Mental Cube / Smart Systems - Pulse Four

Finn&Coxy-Eclipse'91-ID-3 is one of the tracks on DJ Phantasy & DJ Gemini - Cleveland Road

Carl Cox-Eclipse(9)-1992-ID-1 is annoying me as I don't have my tunes handy and I bought it last year after getting it ided from that very set but can't remember name.

nice one 4 sorting them out 4 me dara. I have never even seen a copy of that that phantasy & gemini tune. And yet again i have that indo tribe tune but didnt realise that carl cox clip was on that certain vinyl. Saves me buying it in one respect but i feel a right one when someone id's something 4 me that i already have. I must start listening to the flip sides of records more often i reckon. Instead of putting a tune on and heading 4 one track.

When u do get chance of looking thru your tunes could u please let me know what that carl cox - Eclipse (9) - ID-1 is coz i have been after that 4 ages. I'm surprised that anyone knows what it is. It must be an import coz it dont sound very english to me, i could be wrong tho.

Cheers 4 having a listen man and get back to me soon on the coxy tune.
    Last edited by Edzy; 27th July 2007 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davesville View Post
    it could be atrack on the orbital label re after dark ep sorry to be so vague but my records are in devon and i cant check
    I have checked the after dark ep and the otrher orbital tunes i have and i cannot find that carl cox 4 ID on any release anywhere. are u sure its on that label mate?

let me know if u discover anymore dave.
    Last edited by Edzy; 27th July 2007 at 11:18 PM.

Default Carl Cox 9 ...

Ez this has been i'd on yer a couple of times before...

Bless The Beat - Volume 1 EP

Cheap copies from across the water on 'ogs

Tuuuuuuuune

Default Carl Cox 9 ...

Ez this has been i'd on yer a couple of times before...

Bless The Beat - Volume 1 EP

Cheap copies avialable from across the water on 'ogs

Tuuuuuuuune

Cheers 4 that coxy unknown Sonicrock, been wondering what that tune was 4 ages, it saves dara rooting thru his tunes aswell.

nice one mate

Pukka!...

Thread Information