Thread: mixtape hacienda park/pickering

Default mixtape hacienda park/pickering

Hi there,

Last year I downloaded a live hacienda mixtape on this forum. It was a Graeme Park - Mike Pickering mixtape.

tracks on the tape are: new york house remix seduction ( you are my one and..., can you dance, a mike the hitman wilson remix of rock to the beat, call it techno, come get my lovin, ... somewhere after 40 min it switches to NWA's express yourself, warm it up Kane, queen latifah's dance for me etc...

Does anyone have the complete tracklisting of that mix? That would be really nice :-)

JX

"I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

thanx Doolz but this not the one I'm looking for.

The second track on the mix is a piano house track with a vocal that says "The definition of love" a few tracks later there is another bomb house track with also a female vocal "this is a warning". The mix is probably from '90 or '91 and it's a very long mix. "track with no name" & "call it techno" are on it too

That sounds like the Century FM set

Pickering & Park Nude @ Hacienda Aug 1989 - the Century FM set - Old Skool Anthemz

One unknown remaining, could be a New Order track

thanx konspiracy

that's the mix I'm looking for

peace out

Thread Information