Thread: House tune from 1995.

Default House tune from 1995.

Hello, I know this is a long shot as ive got no audio sample, But thought i'd give it a try, Any help would be really appreciated.

It's an Uplifting House Synth Based tune with a killer Piano Break in The Middle which samples the words from ASHA - JJ TRIBUTE, Over the piano it says "EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD" repeats about 5 times "Then says WANTS THE SAME DAMN THING" and kicks off.

jamesg]Hello, I know this is a long shot as ive got no audio sample, But thought i'd give it a try, Any help would be really appreciated.

It's an Uplifting House Synth Based tune with a killer Piano Break in The Middle which samples the words from ASHA - JJ TRIBUTE, Over the piano it says "EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD" repeats about 5 times "Then says WANTS THE SAME DAMN THING" and kicks off. Was played a lot by Lee Butler & Dave Graham

Quote Originally Posted by jamesg View Post
    jamesg]Hello, I know this is a long shot as ive got no audio sample, But thought i'd give it a try, Any help would be really appreciated.

It's an Uplifting House Synth Based tune with a killer Piano Break in The Middle which samples the words from ASHA - JJ TRIBUTE, Over the piano it says "EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD" repeats about 5 times "Then says WANTS THE SAME DAMN THING" and kicks off. Was played a lot by Lee Butler & Dave Graham
    Not sure if you ever got an id on this,
    but I only saw this now and think it could be this record

' Transfiguration e.p. - My Dreams ( Van Basten edit ) '

Yea, it's Hasha - Everybody in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xfUhuwa08

Thread Information