Thread: A new challenge for you

Default A new challenge for you

Hi All,

A newbe here. So apologise if i've done anything wrong. Great idea this site BTW.

Anyway i've been after the following tune for yonks. I've only ever heard it once on a tape by some unkonwn DJ called Zulu. It's from around late 92 and is quite dark.

Here's the link (hope it works!)

http://rapidshare.de/files/33535948/...a.mp3.mp3.html

Thanks for looking

Sounds like theres more than one tune on the go there, anyway, I thought straight away that it had the sort of sound that Formation Records used to put out. Towards the end there's a sample form The Jungle Book, king of the swingers and jungle vip. This sample is featured on King Of The Jungle by Jungle House Crew, Formation Records. Try going to hardcore will never die and check out their archive, you might find what you're after.

Hi Boofont,

Thanks for taking the time to listen. I should have said ignore the king of the swingers bit It's possible the rest could still be more than one tune i suppose? I did post this under the tune ID section on HWND but had no luck. Perhaps i'll sorten the clip to remove the Jungle House Crew bit so not to cause any confusion.

Thanks again

Will you upload this to You Send It i can't download of this one....

No need even to upload it to yousendit, just click manage attachments and you can upload it to the board - permanently

Thread Information