Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Brand New Batch Of 91 - 93

Default A Brand New Batch Of 91 - 93

Massive thanks in advance folks. big shout out to everyone who helped out on the last post. still quit a few unsolved on there, so better luck on these one. loads of killer tunes!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    NO ONE CAN COMPETE CUS I HEAT LIKE
    A FIREBALL !!!!

ratty formation track is........... a ratty formation track! no. 40 on formation, called step back in time.

FOREST HILL 1 = Modular Expansion - Root 5

STU ALLEN ECLIPSE 001 = The Break Boys - My House Is Your House

THERE IS NO LAW = Messiah - There Is No Law

Spot on guys. massive thanks for those. top ID'ing!!
    A FIREBALL !!!!

Carl Cox - Amnesia House - Brayfield - 1992.mp3

The piano bit is used in Mystery Man - DJ Business (Fokus UK), but I can't tell from this clip whether it is that tune being played or another with the same piano.
    I'm assuming that the Strings Of Life bit that comes in is the next tune being mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit
    Carl Cox - Amnesia House - Brayfield - 1992.mp3

The piano bit is used in Mystery Man - DJ Business (Fokus UK), but I can't tell from this clip whether it is that tune being played or another with the same piano.
    I'm assuming that the Strings Of Life bit that comes in is the next tune being mixed in.
    cheers for help. i know all the tunes in there and all the mixes of them, i'm just after that mega mix if there was one released??
    A FIREBALL !!!!

jezz, look at your last set of tunes you posted, someone id'd the carl cox one for you, its trippers revenge, i've seen a couple on ebay already in the last two weeks.

jezz u have lost the plot mate...

Mike i'd the carl cox - amnesia house - brayfield only the other week, whether it was the same clip as the one u posted i can't remember but its deffo this tune as i have it myself on vinyl

but the tune ur after with the wicked piano is this mate

http://www.discogs.com/release/142667

now don't u feel a one

make that a double lost the plot jezz, u really wanna type up that ur unknowns have been sorted and name them jezz, coz i cannot believe that u have forgot about this unknown...

WICKED DARK AND RUFFFFF is

http://www.discogs.com/release/76917

now i i'd this 4 u last week mate and even sent u a link to a copy on ebay, now if that ain't enuff mate u best give up while ur ahead....lol

Sort it out jezz and get some new unknowns eh....lol

peace

Easygroove Eclipse Techno = Planetfall
    http://www.discogs.com/release/36823

Ellis Dee Ravey = Doughnuts and Ice Cream
    http://www.discogs.com/release/1190

Sy Universe = A musical box
    http://www.discogs.com/release/327631

Quote Originally Posted by Edzy
    make that a double lost the plot jezz, u really wanna type up that ur unknowns have been sorted and name them jezz, coz i cannot believe that u have forgot about this unknown...

WICKED DARK AND RUFFFFF is

http://www.discogs.com/release/76917

now i i'd this 4 u last week mate and even sent u a link to a copy on ebay, now if that ain't enuff mate u best give up while ur ahead....lol

Sort it out jezz and get some new unknowns eh....lol

peace
    wo wo wo!!! hold up you need to get a few facts straight before you start dishing out comments like that on here for everyone else to read. WELL UNCALLED FOR!! . Firstley that is 100% NOT trippers revenge!! hence why it has been posted up again ok. Ed the Dark tune you ID'd for me i have been told, is'nt what you said it was ok, so that was why it was reposted, to get some other opinions on it. as a result it has actually been confirmed to be Q Project & Spinback - Code 001, by Geoman on B2VOS!!
    http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/p...ic.php?t=76286
    I appreciate your help, but get your facts straight with me before you post up bang out a line insulting comments that are'nt true for everyone else on here to read!!! I admit to reposting some ID's and appologise to the regulars if this has been a problem. The reason i do it (as you said yourself Ed on that neon track that got ID'd)! is if you keep trying someone will pick them up. i don't see what the fuss is about Ed, if you see it up again just ignore it. there are people who come on this forum less often than us regulars ok, so for there sake and mine, just have a little patience. If it stresses you out that much Ed don't bother reading my posts ok!

In response to your comments, they are all new unknowns on here apart from a few which i thought i would try again, hence the post title if you read!!

to say i have lost the plot and implying my memory's shot, especially from someone i don't even know, has not been taken well at all my friend. if i knew you then i would know if that was said in a joking way kind of way or not, but i don't, so to me it reads like some bang out of line comments man . more to the point it sounds like you've lost it, firstley by getting your facts mixed up and secondly by firing off comments like that. This is the first time i have ever had any problems on this forum, everyone on here has always been sound as a pound and are absolute diamond oldskool people. i'm confused and wound up that this has come from you Ed.
    A FIREBALL !!!!

Jezz, i saw that trippers revenge on ebay last week, a guy called old skool jacko was selling it, it had full audio clips of all the tracks on the ep.
    100% i want it as well.

Thread Information