Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Wanteds Again.....

Default Most Wanteds Again.....

Last edited by Konspiracy; 5th November 2010 at 10:46 AM.

Ok, here's my take. I've added questionmarks where I'm not sure or can't hear anything clear at all and there might also be some other mistakes.

"
    Oh everyday? in my hometown?, we brought the vibe?, and then we danced, we talked and laughed ..??? …??? …, will you remember what I can’t forget. take me baby into your dreams, take my body, my mind, take everything. we played the game, we’ve met? tonight, now I pass this fury uuuh, make love tonight … As I ??? myself to you, nothing has past, the truth with you, about the picture, oh, I cannot worry, I want you now, remember? (maybe the crucial word for possible title) Ohhh…Ohhhh ….

Uh.. …???… touch, my heart beats fast, is this lust or will it last, you hold the key to unlock the door, you gave me a taste, now I want more, Oh everyday? in my hometown?, we brought the vibe?, and then we danced, we talked and laughed …???.. …???… will you remember what I can’t forget? ohhh… ????… ohhh (clip ends)
    "

I think the last word before the beat kicks in might be the crucial one. I think it's "remember" but I'm not quite sure. If it is indeed "remember" this might very well be the title of the tune. Perhaps also "Will You Remember" or "Will You Remember What I Can't Forget".

As I see it, the tunes about a girl who meets a guy she nows from the past, she hopes he remembers her as well, because she never could forget him and now she wants more

Bump, new ears and that

lol @ hacienda 89 - itll never get id'ed :_(

morales 3 sounds like a paul simpson production

that hacienda 90 is bothering me its gotta be a dub of something

can almost hear the vocals grrr
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Stop laffin James, this is I think the one ID we all r after :-S

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Tune 10b - 808 State ID << I'm sure that is MC Buzz B, dunno what the track is though, not heard it before

Tune 12 - Hacienda 89 << beats on that sound like a Mike Hitman mix of sommat no idea what tho..

Quote Originally Posted by blue jammer View Post
    Tune 10b - 808 State ID << I'm sure that is MC Buzz B, dunno what the track is though, not heard it before

Tune 12 - Hacienda 89 << beats on that sound like a Mike Hitman mix of sommat no idea what tho..
    Someone else has mentioned MC Buzz B, it could be a b side or uncredited vocals, its probably a white label

I know what you mean about the other one, it sounds like Electric Dance, wouldnt be suprised if its a b side

For what it's worth I think she/he (you just never know) says (in capitals)....

Oh everyday? in my hometown?, we brought the vibe?, and then we danced, we talked and laughed ..???OUR BODIES SWEAT …??? …, will you remember what I can’t forget. take me baby into your dreams, take my body, my mind, take everything. we played the game,???????????? tonight, now I pass this fury uuuh, make love tonight … As I ??? myself to you, nothing IS PROMISED the truth with you, about the picture, oh, I cannot worry, I want you now, AND LET ME HURRY. (maybe the crucial word for possible title) Ohhh… WORK IT BABY Ohhhh …. WORK, WORK........

Uh.. …WHEN WE… touch, my heart beats fast, is this lust or will it last, you hold the key to unlock the door, you gave me a taste, now I want more, Oh everyday? in my hometown?, we brought the vibe?, and then we danced, we talked and laughed … OUR BODIES SWEAT.. …???… will you remember what I can’t forget? ohhh… ????… ohhh (clip ends)

Bah, this tune'll never get Id'd

Here's my take on the lyrics (as if it mattered ). Not sure about the bits in red

Oh everything in life is chance,we throw the dice, and then we dance.
    We toss and turn, our bodies wet, will you remember what I can’t forget.
    Take me baby, into your dreams, take my body, my mind, take everything.
    We’ve played the game, we’ve ?? tonight, now our passions’ fury ooh we’ve loved tonight.
    As I reveal myself to you, nothing is promised, it’s truth with you. About the future, oh, I cannot worry, I want you now, ??
    Ohhh…?? ohh, ohh …. work, work

Ohh when we touch, my heart beats fast, is this just lust, or will it last.
    You hold the key to unlock the door, you gave me a taste, now I want more.
    Oh everything in life is chance, we throw the dice, and then we dance. We toss and turn, our bodies wet, will you remember what I can’t forget?

See if you know any of my most wanted IDs. Cheers, Leon
    Most Wanted Pt1 Most Wanted Pt3
    Most Wanted Pt2 Most Wanted Pt4
    Most Wanted Pt5

That Tune 12 Hacienda 89 sounds really like the instr. of Sigmund und seine Freunde - Erdbeermund. I've not got it with me here, but you can find the vocal version on Youtube:

YouTube - Sigmund Und Seine Freunde - Erdbeermund

That "Everything in life's a chance, we throw the dice, and then we dance" is still driving me mad. Next year it will have been at the top of my most wanted list for twenty years! Someone must have written it, someone must have sung it, someone must have engineered on it... how can it stay secret for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by drbaker View Post
    That Tune 12 Hacienda 89 sounds really like the instr. of Sigmund und seine Freunde - Erdbeermund. I've not got it with me here, but you can find the vocal version on Youtube:

YouTube - Sigmund Und Seine Freunde - Erdbeermund

That "Everything in life's a chance, we throw the dice, and then we dance" is still driving me mad. Next year it will have been at the top of my most wanted list for twenty years! Someone must have written it, someone must have sung it, someone must have engineered on it... how can it stay secret for so long?
    Nice spot that was doing my head in its this version

Sigmund Und Seine Freunde - Erdbeermund (The Orchestral Strobelight Version)

Sigmund Und Seine Freunde - Erdbeermund (Remix) (Vinyl) at Discogs
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

been after tune 4 myself for time,absolute classic...

Tune 3 - Hacienda 89 was ID a time ago and I cant remember by whom but props go out to him...

I knew it was C& C related, but when I contacted the last remaining C&C member before it got solved all he could tell me that this was indeed summat they did but he didnt knew what it was anymore..shortly after that someone pointed me into the right direction -

ur gonna 'ave a laff if ya see the artist tho LOL

Buster Poindexter - All Night Party (Vinyl) at Discogs

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information