Thread: forgotten tune/song Electronic pre 96 positiva please help

Default forgotten tune/song Electronic pre 96 positiva please help

hi there im hoping someone can help me i use to have a fantastic pretty hard core tune which had a scottish sound to it with bagpipes over a rave tune/beat please help it is quite repetative builds up to a crescendo then slows down again, it was a positiva production as it had the blue back ground with the black cross on it im really hoping someone can help thanks kerry.
    PS: this is before 96' thanks
    Last edited by burnstown; 25th June 2006 at 09:03 PM.

Sounds to me like it is.....

PERPLEXER - ACID FOLK
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

hi there i have listened to perplexer and its none of them Though they are great tunes thanks. when i say bagpipes i should really say it is more synthetic like from a keyboard. The song was brought out by positiva thanks kerry
    Last edited by burnstown; 26th June 2006 at 03:41 PM.

Only one i can think of on POSITIVA with that sorta organ synthetic sound is.....

BB CLUB - PLAY THIS HOUSE
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

hi there i really do appreciate your efforts not that so it cant be positiva. It was on an album i had with dyewitness The Future and i know it was on the album a nightmare in rotterdam part three but cant seem to get it to find out if it was one of those songs. the song was quite repetitive and you would think it was bagpipes which sound like this song "Techno -Rave Bagpipes - Irish music - Scottish Anthem2 it started with a melody again thankyou for your help kerry

Hi I think the track your lookin for is

Strictly Verbal - The Bagpipe Anthem.

http://www.discogs.com/release/263662

Cheers

Default Thankyou

thanks you guys for that it was Strictly Verbal - The Bagpipe Anthem and found it on, http://nhjm.net/~djcowely/xtreme%20deejays/makina.html worth giving it a look a few good free tunes 600+ great just to fire on your computer anyway again cheers cant believe how much both of you know your stuff kerry :he

Thread Information